Today on the blog I've unveiled a new series called Yoga Teacher Talk, which I hope will become a great resource for current and prospective yoga teachers. The first post is about advice for new teachers. If you're a yoga teacher, what advice would you add?
And, for any students/teachers out there - if there's anything in particular you'd like to see on the Yoga Teacher Talk series, just let me know!
Just a reminder, we are doing a huge giveaway in celebration of the launch of this forum! Don't forget to enter!
YBC Yoga Forum Giveaway
To celebrate the launch, we're hosting a yoga kit giveaway! One lucky person will win all of the items below!
1. Yoga bolster
2. Yoga blanket
3. Black mat pro
4. YBC SWEAT Dvd
5. Two Hugger Mugger cork blocks
1. Sign up as a member on our forum and start contributing over the next two weeks.
2. Once you've signed up and posted at least three times, come back to this blog post and leave a comment with your member name and any initial thoughts on the forum.
3. One random winner will be chosen on October 28th, 2014.
4. Open to all, though we might need to order a similar product in the case that the exact product isn't available in your country. If you are out of the USA, we are not responsible for import taxes.
5. All entries will be verified.
6. Tweet, instagram, or share on Google+ and earn one extra entry each. To get the extra entries, you will need to comment on this blog post one (or two or three) more times with the link to your tweet and/or instagram post (you must disable the privacy settings if applicable so it can be verified).
Hi there! I'm putting the finishing touches on the forum and going to go through and start some posts and hopefully get a little convo going.
I love knowing where people are checking in from, so I'll start it up - I'm Candace and I'm reading this from the Czech Republic.