Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrBalloonHands

Trick Or Treat?

10 posts in this topic

In the spirit of Halloween just around the corner, I thought I would share this link:1:

Do any of you pull pranks to scare people on Halloween? Do you have any Halloween traditions?

Does anyone have any funny videos of Halloween pranks?

What are your favorite Halloween movies?

Oak and yogagrammy like this

Hmmm, I'm not a fan of scary movies, but I could be convinced to watch them only in the spirit of Halloween haha! I do really like the Boy Meets World and Modern Family Halloween episodes because they're not scary, super funny and still filled with Halloween spirit. And Hocus Pocus may be my favorite Halloween movie ever!

MrBalloonHands likes this

I have to admit, I really don't like Halloween BUT, I do love horror movies! My daughter and I used to love to watch them in the dark on the big screen under a big blanket but now she lives about 4 hours away and I have to watch alone. I do love my horror!

MrBalloonHands likes this

I have to admit, I really don't like Halloween BUT, I do love horror movies! My daughter and I used to love to watch them in the dark on the big screen under a big blanket but now she lives about 4 hours away and I have to watch alone. I do love my horror!

YogaGrammy, 

What is your all time top 3 horror movies? I would like some recommendation to get in the halloween spirit.

:ph34r:

Hmmm, I'm not a fan of scary movies, but I could be convinced to watch them only in the spirit of Halloween haha! I do really like the Boy Meets World and Modern Family Halloween episodes because they're not scary, super funny and still filled with Halloween spirit. And Hocus Pocus may be my favorite Halloween movie ever!

I used to love watching Boy Meets World on TGIF! Oh the memories you just brought back for me!   :24:

Meugenio likes this

YogaGrammy, 

What is your all time top 3 horror movies? I would like some recommendation to get in the halloween spirit.

:ph34r:

Halloween (the original and really all of them)

The Shining (the original)

The Exorcist

The Conjuring

Zombieland (not scary but good)

Shaun of the Dead (again not scary)

Carrie (the original and the remake)

Aliens (all of them!)

Jaws (the first 2 are ok, the rest...not so much)

Psycho (original)

Amityville Horror (original)

When a stranger calls

The Omen

The Sixth Sense

The Descent

Saw (all of them)

Poltergeist (the first one)

The Thing (the original)

Wow! I didn't know my list would be so long! I'm sure I've forgotten some! :21:  :21:  :21:

Halloween (the original and really all of them)

The Shining (the original)

The Exorcist

The Conjuring

Zombieland (not scary but good)

Shaun of the Dead (again not scary)

Carrie (the original and the remake)

Aliens (all of them!)

Jaws (the first 2 are ok, the rest...not so much)

Psycho (original)

Amityville Horror (original)

When a stranger calls

The Omen

The Sixth Sense

The Descent

Saw (all of them)

Poltergeist (the first one)

The Thing (the original)

Wow! I didn't know my list would be so long! I'm sure I've forgotten some! :21:  :21:  :21:

Excellent selection :54:

yogagrammy likes this

At home we like to celebrate Halloween by getting dressed in costumes, dressing up our front yard really spooky and we give out candy to the kids , but the next day Nov 1 or 2 we celebrate "Dia de los muertos" ( Day of the dead) and we layout the "ofrenda" or offering which is a spread of whatever your departed ones used to enjoy in life , so we throw a big party to celebrate with friends and family and like to remember the departed ones in a fun loving way , because according to the ancient traditions those are the days their spirit would come back to visit

yogagrammy likes this