Natalisiya

Coolest Yoga Destination?

6 posts in this topic

I booked a yoga class on the beach when I was in Vietnam.... then I fell ill :'(  It would have been amazing!

@Jasmine that sounds amazing! Bummer you were sick :(       I practiced on a beach in Thailand shortly after my teacher training. I'd gone down to Phuket for a few days to have a little mini vacation and gather my thoughts before traveling back to Germany and each evening I'd set up my mat on the lawn in front of this deserted beach. So nice.

Jasmine likes this

I think anywhere outdoors where you can see blue sky when do you downward dog is beautiful.

But the most special place for me was when I took two yoga classes last year at the Sri Lanta resort in Ko Lanta, Thailand - a small island about 3 hours from Phuket. I took this picture when we first arrived, and was pleasantly surprised to know that we were going to do yoga there.  

We weren't on the beach, but, we enjoyed the beach view (right behind the horizon in this picture).  I even loved the cats (fed by the owner of the resort) here, and I'm allergic!

yoga sala 20151025_181149.jpg

On 5/5/2016 at 1:44 AM, Jasmine said:

I booked a yoga class on the beach when I was in Vietnam.... then I fell ill :'(  It would have been amazing!

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry to hear that! It sounds like it would have been a great opportunity, you should try going again sometime

yogafire likes this