gracej13

Has anyone had any experience with Herbalife?

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I've recently been contacted by Herbalife, and asked to complete a '3 day nutrition trial'. 

Of course it's one of these companies that get you to try the products (nutrition drinks and supplements in my case), give you body composition checks etc and a load of freebies to try out in the hope you will sign up to them, and maybe even start pushing the products yourselves. 

I'm extremely skeptical, but also kinda intrigued. I know it's an international company, so was just wondering if anyone had any good or bad experiences or stories from either yourselves,or friends or family? I'd love to hear about them, from what i've read on their website its extremely vague (of course) and i've read some awful and some very positive reviews. 

Hope you guys can help me!

Grace 

xx

My brother is a herbalife rep, he's got my mum on it too, she lost a stone in 5 weeks without exercise. Me on the other hand, I hate it. All of it, the smell makes me sick, honestly I tried it for like 4 days and every time I had a shake I couldn't keep it down, it wasn't for me AT ALL. But my mum is doing well on it. Try it and see 

gracej13 likes this

Hey!

Thanks for the input. 

I'm going to give the trial a go, I just don't think being a rep is for me. Not sure I agree with replacing meals with shakes as a long term healthy solution. 

Moderator note...any further discussion on this topic should concentrate around health, weight loss, etc.

Conversations about the business aspect of this product is not permitted per this site's terms of service...and should be avoided 

On 5/18/2016 at 1:31 AM, gracej13 said:

Hi guys, I've recently been contacted by Herbalife, and asked to complete a '3 day nutrition trial'. 

Of course it's one of these companies that get you to try the products (nutrition drinks and supplements in my case), give you body composition checks etc and a load of freebies to try out in the hope you will sign up to them, and maybe even start pushing the products yourselves. 

I'm extremely skeptical, but also kinda intrigued. I know it's an international company, so was just wondering if anyone had any good or bad experiences or stories from either yourselves,or friends or family? I'd love to hear about them, from what i've read on their website its extremely vague (of course) and i've read some awful and some very positive reviews. 

Hope you guys can help me!

Grace 

xx

HI!

Sharing herbal life experience is a great thought, We can learn many things by reading others experience with the same products or services. 

I'm using herbal products like herbal toothpaste, hair care oil & shampoos, Most important is herbal tea...I always add herbs in my cup of tea and sipping it making me feel relax and energetic. I would like to recommend herbal tea for all and reason is here: wellbeingart " 8 Reasons to Brew a cup of peppermint tea"