cegriest

YBC Workshop - Baltimore - September 22, 2016

7 posts in this topic

So excited to be going to the yoga workshop in Baltimore in September.  Is there a way to find out if more tickets become available?  My sister tried to get one the day after I bought mine and it was sold out. 

YogaByCandace likes this

On 6/21/2016 at 4:01 PM, cegriest said:

So excited to be going to the yoga workshop in Baltimore in September.  Is there a way to find out if more tickets become available?  My sister tried to get one the day after I bought mine and it was sold out. 

Hey there! Great question - have her get in touch with Lauren (lauren at yogabycandace dot com) and we will see what we can do. There is a larger room available at the studio space, so perhaps we can just move into there, as you aren't the first person to inquire about more tickets. :)

17 hours ago, LarryD517 said:

Any shot at setting up one of those in the metro-NY area (hopefully, western Essex county NJ)?

We're looking into it for the book tour - the struggle is finding a place that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to rent :( 

Best of Both Worlds Workshop - Baltimore, MD

Join us in Baltimore on September 22, 2016 for a two hour transformational and comprehensive yoga workshop from 6 - 8pm. We'll begin with an aromatherapy guided meditation and move into a power vinyasa flow with a focus on strength building and arm balances. From there, we'll end with a deep, transformational guided meditation of yoga nidra. You'll also get an amazing swag bag filled with goodies to inspire your life both on and off the mat. All levels welcome, please bring your own yoga mat.

Location: Striving to Be Better Dance Studio located at 302 Crain Hwy N, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 (about a 15 minute drive from the Baltimore Convention Center)

http://yogabycandace.com/best-of-both-worlds-workshop/best-of-both-worlds-workshop-