scottcraft

My first "real" yoga class....

3 posts in this topic

The gym I attend offers a class that is a combination of yoga and Pilates and that is what I've been taking along with an occasional YouTube video at home. Recently my gym started offering an actual yoga class with a certified yoga instructor. I finally made a class this morning and it was wonderful! It was a restorative style class today, but I was still sweated down after it was over. I'm looking forward to the next class!

yogafire likes this

Not sure if my gym is typical, but it offers about 100 different type of classes a week, including 2 yoga classes per day with many different teachers and styles (all included in the basic monthly fee).

If you enjoy taking classes, you might want to look around if there are similar facilities near you. A treadmill is pretty much the same no matter where you go, but to have a variety of yoga classes is worth seeking out.

As far as I know where I go is the only gym that offers yoga classes in my area. I guess that's a downside of living in a smaller area. I hope my gym will add more class times, I know I'm going to put that in the suggestion box.