YogaByCandace

31 Day Splits Program

6 posts in this topic

I am soooo excited about this. On my way to work today I was googling "how to train for splits" and stuff like that. And then I randomly decide that it's time for me to start being active on this forum  and find this great news that we are going to work on it in August. I feel like this is my lucky day. :D No more research needed. I will patiently wait here  :meditation-yogi:

I think we will have to wait a bit longer for this (September or so). At least that is the answer I got on the blog. I am also looking forward to it a lot. In the meantime I will probably start another program, maybe the flexibility one. It would probably be a good preparation :)

yogafire likes this

If you want to get started so you're further along when the 31 Day Splits starts do the 2 poses in the first 4 minutes of the video below, both sides. You can add it to your routine or do it separately 3 times per day.

Holding the poses for about 30 seconds, about 5 breaths, and repeat 2-3 times is generally the optimum amount. But you can adjust that to follow more closely to the video if you like.

The woman in this video really knows her yoga, follow the instructions carefully. Yoga Asana Lab: Compound Lunges (Low Lunge, Pyramid Pose

IriDoesYoga likes this