emoore

Favorite Tea?

57 posts in this topic

I absolutely love tea! I often buy from a local tea shop. They have a great selection of herbal, black, green, white, and oolong teas. The owners are so knowledge about the different teas and the medicinal uses of herbs! I love listening to them. My favorite tea bag is Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice. I go through this stuff like crazy!

I ordered Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice in sachets, and it came today! This tea is soooo delicious! It tastes totally different than teas I've had in the past before... it is so spicy and sweet! Thank you for the recommendation!

MrBalloonHands likes this

I love tea! Earl Gray and Constant Comment are two of my all time fav tea bags. I really enjoy plum, rose, or hibiscus teas too.  I pretty much enjoy every kind of tea I've run across, they all have their own occasions. Some of the suggestions on here are next on my list.

I guess I'm pretty lucky, I get my loose leaf tea from the organic section of the market near us. And and Whole Foods, they have a huge selection.

I really enjoy my mug because I can go both ways, bag or loose leaf! It's a Copco Travel Tea Infuser Mug I picked up somewhere in Korea, lol.

Thanks for sharing!

This thread was literally so damaging to my bank account. I just looked at like 4 more tea companies (cheaper than Teavana, so that's good). Didn't buy anything...yet. But they're bookmarked...dangerous...

My favorite tea is easily the Sweet Licorice Mint tea by Choice. It is seriously so divine. I know - licorice plus mint sounds a little weird... but it's so good. no sugar needed. :)

afriske likes this