YogaByCandace

Who's Ready?!

72 posts in this topic

On a kind of unrelated note, I just got into my first bound headstand ever aaahhh! It's still a challenge to pull my feet straight up in the air together, but I'm actually balancing on my head and forearms! I'm so excited about this because I've always been afraid of crashing out of the pose in a class and of injuring myself somehow. I tumbled and fell out a couple of times, but it just brought me more joy because I felt like a kid, tumbling around again. Times like these make me even more grateful for my yoga practice and for all the amazing things my body can do!

That is great ! Congrats

Meugenio likes this

I know that at the begining of the challenge I was only Thinking about my chosen pose but after all this weeks of practice I can see a huge difference in my overall practice and now I feel better about a ton of different poses , my body has benefited from all this comitment to the project and I'm just over the moon with all the progress

YogaByCandace, Mana, Reggi and 1 other like this

This week I couldn't do anything. On Monday I've got a 4 in 1 vaccination. Since that I am feelings really bad. My back hurts, I feel pain in every bone and I' got fever as well. Today I am at home. I hope I will be fit for the last picture.

Keep fingers crossed!

Yogabliss, YogaByCandace and Mana like this

Can we still use the #YBCprogress tag even after the project is over? I think it'd be great to still keep seeing everyone's progress. =)

Yes! I would love to keep up with everyone and see how the progress goes! 

I know that at the begining of the challenge I was only Thinking about my chosen pose but after all this weeks of practice I can see a huge difference in my overall practice and now I feel better about a ton of different poses , my body has benefited from all this comitment to the project and I'm just over the moon with all the progress

I'm so happy to hear this!!! 

This week I couldn't do anything. On Monday I've got a 4 in 1 vaccination. Since that I am feelings really bad. My back hurts, I feel pain in every bone and I' got fever as well. Today I am at home. I hope I will be fit for the last picture.

Keep fingers crossed!

Don't worry, these things happen. I am sick, too (first time in over a year!). Just rest, be easy on yourself, and know that this is part of the journey too. 

Mana, Reggi and Yogabliss like this

Hi guys , I just finished today's practice and took some photos for the final update on the project , and I have surprised myself I could not believe what my body is able to do now with the following of Candace's videos , it is amazing how far I have come from the moment when we started up to today !

I have loved being part of this adventure and would love to hear everybody's thoughts

Mana likes this

Hey everyone! Emails were sent out last night to send in your pictures - please take them at the end of your practice so you're super warm. Can't wait to see - I'm so excited to share...so far I have Yogabliss's pics and THEY. ARE. INCREDIBLE. Ahhhh!!! 

Mana, Yogabliss and Meugenio like this

Hey everyone! Emails were sent out last night to send in your pictures - please take them at the end of your practice so you're super warm. Can't wait to see - I'm so excited to share...so far I have Yogabliss's pics and THEY. ARE. INCREDIBLE. Ahhhh!!! 

Check :24:

Mana and Yogabliss like this

Hi guys , I just finished today's practice and took some photos for the final update on the project , and I have surprised myself I could not believe what my body is able to do now with the following of Candace's videos , it is amazing how far I have come from the moment when we started up to today !

I have loved being part of this adventure and would love to hear everybody's thoughts

Have all the same feelings! So wonderful!!!  :wub: 

:24: did it! ))

Sorry for the quality of my photos, I don't have camera and not very familiar to Photoshop (. I hope you could make them...a little prettier  :blush:

Yogabliss likes this

The post is up! Please share with your friends and family on social media, emails, Facebook, whatever! So proud of you guys! 

Also - I did try to make the pics a little prettier, per Mana's request :) For a couple of you, I took out the week 3 picture because it looked better without it - either because the quality of the picture wasn't great (limbs cut off) or the contrast was bigger between week 1 and week 6. Thanks so everyone who participated. Hope you guys enjoyed! Can't wait for January's project!! And be sure to jump in on the December one if you want! It's a little more 'advanced' in that you need to think about sequencing and film yourself, but it's fun! 

Reggi, Meugenio, Yogabliss and 1 other like this

WOW !! I just read the post and everybody did sooo good! Im so happy and proud of having been able to take part in this amazing adventure , to eveybody I really hope to keep seeing your pictures as you guys keep practicing

Definitely will keep working on my practice and keep using #ybcprogress

Candace I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the guidance, imput and patience that you have given us , really thank you for this incredible oportunity , and I cant wait to see what you have planned for January ❤

YogaByCandace, Mana, Reggi and 1 other like this

Omg, I look fantastic there  :lol: . Thank you, Candace! I wouldn't start practice for months if not this project. Can't wait January challenge :)

Girls, you are really amazing!!! Such a great job!

I absolutely LOVE that you acknowledge that you look fantastic! You DO!!! Yes! So glad you participated, and so glad you enjoyed! Keep practicing and getting ready for January, it'll be a good one!

WOW !! I just read the post and everybody did sooo good! Im so happy and proud of having been able to take part in this amazing adventure , to eveybody I really hope to keep seeing your pictures as you guys keep practicing

Definitely will keep working on my practice and keep using #ybcprogress

Candace I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the guidance, imput and patience that you have given us , really thank you for this incredible oportunity , and I cant wait to see what you have planned for January ❤

You're so welcome, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Definitely keep practicing and checking in with #ybcprogress so we can see. <3

Everyone's pictures were SO AWESOME! Great work, ladies! =) Thanks for everything, Candace. Your projects are super fun and I love participating!

You're welcome, Maria! Thanks for participating!!! Looking forward to January (and every Monday, I see you're participating in the #ybcsequence project!) 

Mana, Reggi and Yogabliss like this