Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jvanhouten

Youtuber Yogi Collab?

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I'm sure that everyone visits Candace's youtube channel to find yoga routines and health tips and whatnot (and if you don't, then go check it out asap!).
I noticed that Candace has never done any collaborations with the other youtube yogis so I was wondering if that could ever be possible?

I mean, there are many people out there, you have Adriene, Kassandra, Sarah Beth, Psychetruth, and many more, right!
So what do you think about a Youtube Yogi collab, @YogaByCandace? Have you ever thought about doing one?
For partner exercises, routines or to discuss the lifestyle differences between the both of you, who knows what else?

Don't feel pressured though, I'm just wondering! Thanks for all the great work and good luck!

charly4491 and scottcraft like this

Hi! Great question. I think for me it just boils down to logistics. I've never been in the same place as the other yogis you mentioned in order to film together. :) Annnd to be honest, you would be surprised how....non-inclusive... the yoga business world can be. That's not directed at any of the yogis you mentioned, but when people have worked very hard to build a loyal following, it's not unheard of for them to want to kind of keep it to themselves. This also goes for studios. I have a very, very tough time finding a studio who will allow me to guest teach. 

jvanhouten and yogafire like this

4 minutes ago, YogaByCandace said:

very tough time finding a studio who will allow me to guest teach.

You're always welcome at my club!

I see! It's unfortunate that some yogis are non-inclusive, even though a mixed fanbase would mean more viewers! Thanks for replying though :) I'm sure everyone'll be fine on their own too haha

yogafire likes this

On 9/3/2016 at 10:25 PM, scottcraft said:

How about a Lauren, Madison and Candace collaboration of some sort?

Lauren works remotely from the west coast, and Madison's internship just ended.... :)

7 hours ago, YogaByCandace said:

Lauren works remotely from the west coast, and Madison's internship just ended.... :)

Well, so much for that idea!