Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LarryD517

YBC Workshop - Austin, Texas November 6, 2016

4 posts in this topic

Join us for a Namaslay yoga workshop in celebration of my book, Namaslay. This inspirational workshop is for all levels, and will begin with a centering and motivational talk while we move through a delicious slow flow. Then, we will focus on total body strength building with attention to the core, upper body and legs, before coming into a fun arm balance class. Then, we'll slow it down for a deep guided meditation. You will leave feeling inspired by your own strength and the power of positivity. 

November 6, 2016, 10am - 12 noon

http://yogabycandace.com/yoga-workshops/namaslay-yoga-workshop-austin-november-6-2016

scottcraft and mrsjoe24 like this

In anticipation of this weekend's workshop I went to look at my receipt to make sure I had the times down correctly and I found that I never received a receipt from purchasing the ticket. I have it in my bank account records but just wanted to double check that is alright and that I wouldn't have troubles getting in this weekend. :) :unsure: 
Also was unsure of how to contact about the issue so I'm hoping it was okay to start here. :):)

YogaByCandace likes this

Hi @mrsjoe24 - I'm going to place an order to check to be sure everything is working properly, but you definitely should've received a receipt when you signed up - I'd check your spam mailbox? Search "squarespace" and it should come up.

Please email " Lauren AT yogabycandace DOT com " if it doesn't come up and she'll check to be sure you're on the list :) 

Edited by LarryD517
neutered the email address to prevent spam bots from harvesting the address