Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LarryD517

Want to attend a live class with Candace???

9 posts in this topic

@YogaByCandace has been setting up a number of workshops dovetailing with the release of her new book Namaslay across the country.

Based on the cities she's announced so far, almost 1/4th of the population of the United States is within a 90 minute drive to one of her upcoming workshops.

Please pay attention to our CalendarNews Forum or the Workshops blog page for information on any future workshops!

Can't hurt to ask!

If you know of a facility that would be receptive and can gauge the demand (she might have a minimum number of attendees to consider such), it might be something to consider!

YogaByCandace likes this

I only suggested those for cosmetic map reasons and have no connections there.  You give good suggestions though for those who want Candace to come to his or her hometown! I've been struggling on thinking of a receptive venue locally, so I am not seriously asking for more stops.

YogaByCandace likes this

I am coming to Seattle - no workshop though because we don't have time, but I'll be there. I promise to announce details of the tour soon - we are waiting on finalizing the details in two more cities I think so hopefully within a week or two I should be able to give ALL the details! :)

scottcraft and yogafire like this

Will she do some classes all around the world ?

im in Europe and i can't travel to USA just for a yoga workshop... :/

but i would love to get a class with Candace. Is and international tour planned ?

1 hour ago, YogiKris said:

Will she do some classes all around the world ?

Please see http://yogabycandace.com/blog/spring-2017-yoga-retreat-in-italy

@YogaByCandace runs retreats (typically a few days to a week in length) as well as workshops (2 hour classes). 

Please follow, on her blog Retreats, Workshops as well as this forum (updated periodically as new events are planned)

YogiKris likes this