Meugenio

Strike A Yoga Pose

17 posts in this topic

I was just wondering, what pose is everyone working on? I'm working on the full expression of dancer's pose. Can't wait to share with everyone and support you in your journey! =)

that is such a beautiful pose :)
MrBalloonHands likes this

We're still waiting on a couple people's photos and getting the process underway, so this thread might be quiet still for a bit. Today I'm going to open it up for everyone, and I'll create a public forum as well for it. I'm so excited about this! I only wish I weren't traveling, like, the entire time so I could join in!

Yogabliss, Reggi, Meugenio and 1 other like this

I'm working on bow pose. My bow pose sucks but hey, in a while, I can say it's awesome... I hope :blink:

Ah the first time I encountered bow pose was when I was a beginner yogi in a Bikram class! It makes me feel like I'm flying while on the ground; that doesn't make sense, sorry haha. I'm sure you're is gonna be great! =)

notlulamae and Yogabliss like this

We're still waiting on a couple people's photos and getting the process underway, so this thread might be quiet still for a bit. Today I'm going to open it up for everyone, and I'll create a public forum as well for it. I'm so excited about this! I only wish I weren't traveling, like, the entire time so I could join in!

I saw the post on your blog this morning and it looks so great! =)

YogaByCandace and Yogabliss like this

I am a total beginner, so my pose is forward fold. The aim is straighten legs and reach the ground   :blush:

You'll be great! I'm still trying to work with straightened legs and I've been doing yoga everyday for the last couple of months. It'll come :24:

Meugenio, Mana and Yogabliss like this

I am a total beginner, so my pose is forward fold. The aim is straighten legs and reach the ground   :blush:

I totally agree with notlulamae! I feel like I've only really gotten the hang of getting deeper into my forward fold the last couple of months, so I know you'll be great! =)

Yogabliss and Mana like this

You'll be great! I'm still trying to work with straightened legs and I've been doing yoga everyday for the last couple of months. It'll come :24:

I totally agree with notlulamae! I feel like I've only really gotten the hang of getting deeper into my forward fold the last couple of months, so I know you'll be great! =)

Thank you sooo much for support, girls!!!  :wub: 

I'm sure, we'll all be great in 39 days  :24:

Yogabliss and Reggi like this

I'm working on bow pose. My bow pose sucks but hey, in a while, I can say it's awesome... I hope :blink:

Nooooo it doesn't suck. There's no such thing - we all have to start somewhere. I think you're gonna be so proud of yourself when you look back at the beginning photo compared to the "end" photo. Imagine how boring it would be if you were able to come into the full expression - we'd see no growth. So chin up, it's good to be a beginner at a certain pose. :0:

I saw the post on your blog this morning and it looks so great! =)

Thanks, girl! Hoping you guys can be the ambassadors - can't wait to share your photos! 

Reggi and Meugenio like this

Nooooo it doesn't suck. There's no such thing - we all have to start somewhere. I think you're gonna be so proud of yourself when you look back at the beginning photo compared to the "end" photo. Imagine how boring it would be if you were able to come into the full expression - we'd see no growth. So chin up, it's good to be a beginner at a certain pose. :0:

Thankyou!  :13:

Yogabliss and YogaByCandace like this

I was just wondering, what pose is everyone working on? I'm working on the full expression of dancer's pose. Can't wait to share with everyone and support you in your journey! =)

Me too...  :24:

Yogabliss likes this