YogaByCandace

Where Are You Reading This From?

349 posts in this topic

Hi there! I'm putting the finishing touches on the forum and going to go through and start some posts and hopefully get a little convo going. 

I love knowing where people are checking in from, so I'll start it up - I'm Candace and I'm reading this from the Czech Republic.  :)

Turi, DougFord, Melanie and 11 others like this

Hi! My name is Almudena and I just completed my 200 yoga teacher traning. I'm excited of making part of this community and sharing experiences with people from different places.

I'm in Spain :)

Welcome! Congrats on your 200 hrs!! 

yogajedi likes this

Hi Candace! Love your blog and so glad you've decided to run a forum!

I'm Nathalie and I'm reading this from Saint-Petersburg, Russia.  :) 

Hi Nathalie! What a small world, I just lead a retreat in Greece and one couple who came was from Saint Petersburg! Welcome to the forum!! 

Mana and yogajedi like this

Hi Candace!

I'm a blog~YoutubeChannel~Instagram follower of yours for some time now.  Just signed up for this forum

from my office in Atlantic Beach, Florida.  Are you still planning on a few classes in November in Jacksonville, Florida? I have put in a good word for you at Ocean Yoga Center, the studio where I have a membership but don't know if they ever replied to you.  Hope we'll all get a chance to practice with you!  Thanks so much for everything you share with all of us!!   Awesome 'giveaway' by the way!  Take care, Jill

Hi Candace!

I'm a blog~YoutubeChannel~Instagram follower of yours for some time now.  Just signed up for this forum

from my office in Atlantic Beach, Florida.  Are you still planning on a few classes in November in Jacksonville, Florida? I have put in a good word for you at Ocean Yoga Center, the studio where I have a membership but don't know if they ever replied to you.  Hope we'll all get a chance to practice with you!  Thanks so much for everything you share with all of us!!   Awesome 'giveaway' by the way!  Take care, Jill

Hey girl! I recognize you! :) Yes, plans are still in the works - never heard back from OYC, but have a new lead! Fingers crossed!! Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy!

yogajedi and Jilliebabe like this

Hi, i love your blog and your youtube channel. I just finished my yoga teacher training and start giving classes, so I hope to share and get a lot of inspiration from the community. I am from Heidelberg, Germany.Love, Angie

LoloFit, ajay530 and yogajedi like this