YogaByCandace

Where Are You Reading This From?

355 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I'm Vicky and I am from Greece and I'm reading this from the beautiful cycladic island of Naxos!

Thank you Candace for everything that you do for us!! I love your videos! You are the best yoga instructor I have had!

Hi I'm Andrea and I am from Virginia. I have been practicing for a little over 2 months now and I love how yoga makes me feel inside and out. My kids like to try to do it with me too ( they are 3 and 4). Yoga has already started changing my life so much for the better. Not just the asanas but everything about it. I am becoming a happier person in so many ways. But anyway, I am very excited to meet new people and further my practice!!

YogaByCandace likes this

Hello Candace! I am a happy girl who has practiced yoga on and off for a few years. You have been my yoga idol <3 I write from Sweden.

Welcome, Melinda! 

Hi everyone!

I'm Vicky and I am from Greece and I'm reading this from the beautiful cycladic island of Naxos!

Thank you Candace for everything that you do for us!! I love your videos! You are the best yoga instructor I have had!

Hi Vicky! Ohhh the cycladic islands are beautiful! I haven't been to Naxos but I've been to Sifnos! I'll actually be coming to Sifnos in May for a retreat - we have a special deal going on for Greeks - If you're interested, just let me know and I'll send the info your way.  :)

Hi I'm Andrea and I am from Virginia. I have been practicing for a little over 2 months now and I love how yoga makes me feel inside and out. My kids like to try to do it with me too ( they are 3 and 4). Yoga has already started changing my life so much for the better. Not just the asanas but everything about it. I am becoming a happier person in so many ways. But anyway, I am very excited to meet new people and further my practice!!

Hi Andrea! Welcome! I'm so glad that you're feeling the benefits of yoga!!!  :13:

Hi there,

My Name is Bettina and I read this from Baden (a small town near Vienna) in Austria - Europe.

Hi Betinna! Willkommen! :13:

Hi. First post :) I'm Chris, 25, posting from Atlanta GA. Excited for my practice to grow. Namaste

Hey Chris! Welcome!

Hey Candace. I'm the one who asked the diet question on YouTube. Thinking about going vegetarian this summer. This forum is awesome! Thank you for the welcome

Hi everyone, I'm just now starting to use this forum a lot more.  I entered a while ago, but haven't been communicating much.  I'm Julie, live in Wyoming, love yoga.  I particularly love following YBC, especially for the challenges!  I'm enrolled in 200hr yoga teacher training, which starts in April, can't wait!  I'm also working on developing a website and blog, and hoping to get some more followers.  I plan to focus my website attention to yoga beginners and newbies! 

Anyway, I love YogaByCandace, she's really a great inspiration, and I've learned quite a bit from her so far. Love this site, looking forward to some great conversations and discussions!

Hi Vicky! Ohhh the cycladic islands are beautiful! I haven't been to Naxos but I've been to Sifnos! I'll actually be coming to Sifnos in May for a retreat - we have a special deal going on for Greeks - If you're interested, just let me know and I'll send the info your way.  :)

Thank you Candace! Naxos is indeed beautiful! You should definately visit it!

I have already seen about the retreat in Sifnos and I wish I could come, but my boss is delivering her baby next month, so no days-off for me in May, since I will run the business all by myself... maybe next time! ;)

I'm Sarah and I'm reading this from Michigan, USA...I committed to practicing yoga every day in January (first time with a regular practice) and was thrilled with the results! February was a gross month from every angle and I am recommitting for March. I just discovered Yoga by Candace and the March Balance Project and can't wait to get on board! 

Hello Everyone,

I am Amy and I live in Ealing, West London, UK.  

I am almost celebrating my first year of practicing yoga I am still a newbie but some people i know say I need to have more confidence in my practice and ability, happy with my journey.

Now my journey is changing so i am excited to see how my practice changes. here's to pregnancy and baby yoga.

Love candace love this community

Hi there! Just found this blog and looking forward to following along and joining this forum community!  I'm Danielle reading from Cape Cod, Massachusetts.  I'm a 200 hour RYT and I particularly enjoy sharing the benefits of yoga with athletes and those with disabilities.

Namaste, yogis. I'm from Highland Park, IL - about a half hour north of Chicago on Lake Michigan. I'm an economist by profession, and have been reading yogic philosophy and/or practicing yoga since 1998. I'll receive my RYT-200 certification in April and plan to offer yoga to middle schoolers as my karma yoga. I just discovered Yoga by Candace a few days ago, and she's by far my favorite online yogi! In fact, I just don't do yoga videos but find myself wanting to do hers. This website is a phenomenol resource - thanks for sharing your yoga with the world, Candace! Om shanti.

~Kristi