YogaByCandace

Where Are You Reading This From?

355 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I'm a new yogi. I started my yoga practice just 3 months ago, but I am loving it!! =D 

My name is Viviane, and I'm reading this from Toronto, Canada.

:meditation-yogi:

Welcome!! 

vivicperes likes this

Hi there! My name is Andrea and I'm reading from a small town next to Nuremberg, Germany.

The blog is very interesting (I love the receipes!!! ) and it is great to see the development from a small blog to this great community over the last 4 years! Congrats to this! :)

Hi there,

My name is Sarah and I'm a Belgian girl living in France :-)

I started to follow the YBC's videos over on YouTube because I wasn't satisfied with the yoga classes I've been taking for over a year and a half now. I made more progress in 3 weeks than in a year!

I think I want to start with the 39 Days Flexibility project because I'm as stiff as plank :-)

Hi Candace

I am Abhijit. I am a Gynecologist and a Corporate Trainer. I live in Mumbai in India and will be relocating to Australia. I have been a fan of yoga - both the philosophy and the practice. I am also into martial arts and Zen Philosophy. I must admit that I still can't put my hand flat on the floor. I can't do Paschimottanasana. 

I still practice daily. Would love some tips Candace. 

Wonderful to write in this forum.

Regards

Abhijit

MrBalloonHands, Anahata and Lyns like this

Hi Candace, 

My name is Saba Singh and I live in Hyderabad. I am happy to get a log in where I can voice about Yoga and I can also know what other experts are sharing. By the way I am an avid follower of hatha yoga. 

Saba

Lyns, MrBalloonHands and Anahata like this

I love the idea of this forum.  I'm Diatta and a fitness lifestyle blogger and FitFluential ambassador.  I reside in Baltimore, MD and I do a host of fitness activities such as boot camps, strength training and running with BGR! Baltimore.  I love connecting with others in love with fitness to learn as much as I can.  Happy to be here and to join the conversation.

Anahata and MrBalloonHands like this

Hi All!  Reading this from Slippery Rock, PA!  Love EVERYTHING on this site, thanks for all your hard work Candace! 

Thanks for checking in from PA! I'm so glad to hear you love the site!! <3

Hi Candace!! 

My name in Jennifer and reading the forum from Dallas, TX. Started my yoga practice a few months ago and I'm looking forward to the journey ahead.

Hollaaaaa, Dallas in the house! My aunt's in Dallas - I haven't been in years but I hope to get back soon!

Hi everyone, I am from Berlin, Germany.

Guten morgan! Thanks for checking in from Berlin! 

Hi Candance how did you like it in Czech Republic? Have you been to Prague or other places here?

I've been to Prague, yes - it's so beautiful! 

Hi everyone! My name is Clare, and I am reading this from a little town called Uzès in the South of France (I am English though, not French). Im about to sign up for a TTC in May, after practising yoga for about a year and half at home. Ive been enjoying reading some of the posts, and have already found them helpful.

A bientôt!

Anahata and MrBalloonHands like this

Hi, my name is Tibor and I am reading this from Slovakia (neighbour of Czech Republic). I have tried many sports ( basketball is my favourite) during my life. I started doing yoga last year, because it has been helping me dealing with my anxiety. Since my start last year, it has become a part of my daily life and I absolutely love it. :)

Thank you for the videos and all the information about yoga. I appreciate it a lot.