YogaByCandace

Where Are You Reading This From?

349 posts in this topic

My daughter sent me a Pinterest video of your 15-minute Morning Yoga practice and I've become so deeply interested in your site and all the things you share. Thank you for putting all this together. You've really done an amazing job. Everything I read has a link... ohhhh it's just so easy and relevant. I hope to meet you some day in person and I'm reading this from San Jose, CA.

yogafire likes this

On 3/29/2015 at 9:20 PM, TStauf said:

Hi Candace! I am reading this from Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.  :)

On 1/26/2015 at 10:11 AM, carrieagroff said:

Hello everyone! My name is Carrie .... I live in Pennsylvania. 

On 5/20/2016 at 10:36 AM, JohnnYoga said:

Hi my name is John and I am reading from Brooklyn, New York. ...

On 5/18/2016 at 9:10 PM, Michaelpann1 said:

Hi All! I am reading this from North Beach, Long Beach Island, New Jersey...

On 12/29/2014 at 3:56 PM, leash said:

Hi! My name is Alicia and I am checking in from New York!

On 11/1/2014 at 10:12 PM, thaijackjordan said:

Hello. My name is Thais. I am reading this post from New Jersey....

I'm sure we must have other people in the NY/NJ/PA area, but to anyone in the area, please see http://yogabycandace.com/blog/new-jersey-core-of-the-matter-yoga-workshop

On 8/11/2016 at 1:33 AM, ajay530 said:

hi.., i am ajay and i am reading this from india

Welcome to our little community. And thank you for your message.

HI! I thought I'd reintroduce myself. I originally found YBC while living in Michigan, I then moved temporarily to Sydney, Australia, and now I'm reading from Austin, Texas! ;)

If there's any Austin locals feel free to msg me. :D 

Hi Candace reading from NC. Completely new to yoga. Do you have any tips or poses for kids? My 6 year old loves doing yoga with me. Any recommendations. Thank you! 

YogaByCandace likes this

22 hours ago, NenaSanchez said:

Hi Candace reading from NC. Completely new to yoga. Do you have any tips or poses for kids? My 6 year old loves doing yoga with me. Any recommendations. Thank you! 

Hey there! I'm not certified in yoga for kids, but I bet if you search on youtube there are videos specifically made for children :) Thanks so much for stopping by!! <3 

Mercedes from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada! It`s currently -30 C. Hot yoga is essential in winter here :15:

On 2/18/2017 at 3:46 PM, LauraJane said:

Hey :) I'm Laura Jane and I'm from Newfoundland, Canada!!

Hi and welcome!

I was in St. John's one time. It was a nice place. I had never been there before. The woman that  gave me verbal driving directions had only been there once as well. And knowing her I figured we would get lost for sure. But no! The instructions were perfect. Street names, landmarks, everything. Until we got to turn left on Port Ugal St. We drove around that intersection at least 5 times. Port Ugal St. has to be here right beside the building she gave in the directions. So we are sitting at the stop light for like the fifth time and look up at the sign, Oh, Portugal St., pronunciation is important with verbal instructions. We laughed about that the whole trip.

LauraJane likes this

Namaste yoga fans, my real name is John Micelli and I am reading this from  New York. I just started to practice yoga, about 3 weeks a go, and I love it 

Hello everyone! I am very new to yoga! I am reading the forum from Washington State. Hope every one is doing well.

Hi Candace

I am Adam Walker currently using this from Australia .

Thanks For creating this interesting  forum. This is a great idea