YogaByCandace

Where Are You Reading This From?

349 posts in this topic

Hello! My name is Sarah and I'm reading this from Iowa. I did yoga back in college and started it up again with hot yoga a few months before my wedding this past June. My husband and I recently moved to a new city that has ZERO group yoga studios. Candace, I have been practicing with your videos for a few months now and absolutely love them! Thank you for helping me keep up with my practice.  :)

Hello everyone, 

I´m Turi and I ´m in Denmark.

I love your blog and videos, Candace, and I think this is super exciting - already there are introductions from around the world! :)

Can´t wait to see how this evolves. 

Hello! My name is Sarah and I'm reading this from Iowa. I did yoga back in college and started it up again with hot yoga a few months before my wedding this past June. My husband and I recently moved to a new city that has ZERO group yoga studios. Candace, I have been practicing with your videos for a few months now and absolutely love them! Thank you for helping me keep up with my practice.  :)

Hey Sarah, welcome! Congrats on your wedding!! I'm so glad you've been able to use the videos - let me know in the blog forum if you ever have a video request! 

yogajedi likes this

Hello everyone, 

I´m Turi and I ´m in Denmark.

I love your blog and videos, Candace, and I think this is super exciting - already there are introductions from around the world! :)

Can´t wait to see how this evolves. 

Hey Turi! Welcome to the forum! Who knows, maybe you'll meet some more yoga people from Denmark?! 

yogajedi likes this

I'm reading this from a small town in the middle of Kansas, USA! I've followed you on facebook and here on this site for some time now. Love that you're doing this forum and am excited to be involved! I've changed my user name but am the same person!

YogaByCandace likes this

I'm reading this from a small town in the middle of Kansas, USA! I've followed you on facebook and here on this site for some time now. Love that you're doing this forum and am excited to be involved! I've changed my user name but am the same person!

Welcome!  :)

Hey there,

this is such a great way to share experiences and to get a lot of inspiration. Thank you Candace! I am so glad.

Reggi from Germany :)

Guten Tag! Where in Germany? I'm thinking of hosting a weekend in Berlin this winter!

Reggi likes this

Guten Tag! Where in Germany? I'm thinking of hosting a weekend in Berlin this winter!

I live in a small town Werl, it´s close to Dortmund. I love Berlin. I really would like to take part of it! I´m excited. :)

YogaByCandace likes this

Hi all!
I'm reading you from South Beach, Miami. I started practicing yoga 5 months ago and I've been looking for people who inspire me and teach me in different ways... I found you a few months ago and now I decided to subscribe in your forum.  :)
YogaByCandace likes this

Hi all!
I'm reading you from South Beach, Miami. I started practicing yoga 5 months ago and I've been looking for people who inspire me and teach me in different ways... I found you a few months ago and now I decided to subscribe in your forum.  :)

Welcome!