YogaByCandace

Where Are You Reading This From?

349 posts in this topic

My name is Kjersten and I am from the humble town of Albertville, Minnesota! 

I have been practicing yoga for three years now after my friend introduced me, but am looking to deepen my practice and learn more about myself!

YogaByCandace likes this

Hello! My name is Sarah and I'm reading this from Iowa. I did yoga back in college and started it up again with hot yoga a few months before my wedding this past June. My husband and I recently moved to a new city that has ZERO group yoga studios. Candace, I have been practicing with your videos for a few months now and absolutely love them! Thank you for helping me keep up with my practice.  :)

My little town doesn't have any yoga studios either. We do now have a yoga teacher that has 3 classes a week at our little recreation commission so I may try to make some but I love Candace's youtube videos and subscribe to an online yoga video site.

Hi :)

I'm Lisa and I'm reading from CT. New to this blog and am loving it!

My home state! <3 Swooon.

Vermont! 

Love love love your blog/what you're doing. This forum is suuuuch a good idea. 

Yay!

Thanks, girl! <3

I'm reading this from Albany, NY! I started practicing yoga last year and I have seen so many benefits from it. This past summer I finally found a studio that I love and have enjoyed taking classes. I just stumbled across your blog and already love it!

YogaByCandace and DanB84 like this

I'm reading this from Albany, NY! I started practicing yoga last year and I have seen so many benefits from it. This past summer I finally found a studio that I love and have enjoyed taking classes. I just stumbled across your blog and already love it!

Hi Candace!

I have been enjoying your YouTube videos and following your blog for about six months now. So excited about the forum!! I'm reading this from Arkansas.

Thanks for the love, you two! Glad you both found the blog & forum! Feel free to ask yoga questions and make video requests over on the yoga blog section! Happy to help if I can. xo

DanB84 likes this

Hi there! I'm reading from Houston, Texas! I have a background in dance and have done yoga off and on for a couple of years, but have recently decided to move forward with it and possibly go for a teacher training within the next year or so. Excited about this community :).

YogaByCandace and DanB84 like this

Hello Everyone,

this is Csilla from Budapest, Hungary - although I'm currently living in Wroclaw, Poland for 6 months. Also, moving to Belgium next year for a while. Not being able to take sport classes in your native language or at least in English is pretty frustrating when you love doing sports, but need the guidance of a professional trainer/instructor. And that's how I got into Yoga by Candace, her videos and blog make feel like having my own personal trainer! Now I know, that no matter where I am, I can always have an awesome yoga session with her videos!

Thank you for your work, Candace.

Hello Everyone,

this is Csilla from Budapest, Hungary - although I'm currently living in Wroclaw, Poland for 6 months. Also, moving to Belgium next year for a while. Not being able to take sport classes in your native language or at least in English is pretty frustrating when you love doing sports, but need the guidance of a professional trainer/instructor. And that's how I got into Yoga by Candace, her videos and blog make feel like having my own personal trainer! Now I know, that no matter where I am, I can always have an awesome yoga session with her videos!

Thank you for your work, Candace.

You're so kind - thanks for the love, I'm so glad the videos/blog are helpful! xo

DanB84 likes this

Hi my name is Lacey and I'm from WA. I've been doing yoga off and on for 10 years. About 6 months ago I decided to make my yoga practice a bigger part of my life. It has been the best decision I've ever made! I'm happy to be here and converse with other yogis!