YogaByCandace

Where Are You Reading This From?

349 posts in this topic

I am a Swede living in Berlin but soon moving to Southern Africa. I really really appreciate the YBC blog and the forum, great look and feel and the content is always to the point, helpful, informative and enjoyable to read. I have tried yoga before but only really started practicing in April this year as I was given the advice that yoga would be the perfect outlet for my control need. And it really does help, I feel that in class I can fulfill this need by trying to perfect my poses and at the same time by achieving this "full sense of control" I start experiencing a need to let go of this control. It's quite cool. 

I used to take dance classes and I really love vinyasa flows. 

Only sad that I will probably miss the above-mentioned Berlin Yoga Weekend as I am moving in November already :(

DanB84 and MrBalloonHands like this

HELLO❣ My name's Kyoko. Am a Japanese back home in eastern areas of Tokyo JAPAN. Spent 12 years in NC & have had been back in Tokyo, caring for Mom at 82YO. I myself am having Spondylosis since '08, Tennis Elbows around '09, & Frozen Shoulders since November last year. But because of my Pirates & Yoga lessons, my poor Neck & Shoulders are doing well. Heaviest pains ONLY continued just four months & I'm over with pains since May this year. I'm doing BETTER when I do Stretching, so I'm a Stretching Enthusiast❣ LOVE your workouts, Candace❣ Very nice to meet you online, y'all❢❢❢

I am a Swede living in Berlin but soon moving to Southern Africa. I really really appreciate the YBC blog and the forum, great look and feel and the content is always to the point, helpful, informative and enjoyable to read. I have tried yoga before but only really started practicing in April this year as I was given the advice that yoga would be the perfect outlet for my control need. And it really does help, I feel that in class I can fulfill this need by trying to perfect my poses and at the same time by achieving this "full sense of control" I start experiencing a need to let go of this control. It's quite cool. 

I used to take dance classes and I really love vinyasa flows. 

Only sad that I will probably miss the above-mentioned Berlin Yoga Weekend as I am moving in November already :(

Aw, bummer that you won't be able to join us in Berlin - but hey, maybe I'll come to South Africa?! Ha! Enjoy your next adventure - that sounds amazing! And stay in touch on here, let us know how your move goes!!

HELLO❣ My name's Kyoko. Am a Japanese back home in eastern areas of Tokyo JAPAN. Spent 12 years in NC & have had been back in Tokyo, caring for Mom at 82YO. I myself am having Spondylosis since '08, Tennis Elbows around '09, & Frozen Shoulders since November last year. But because of my Pirates & Yoga lessons, my poor Neck & Shoulders are doing well. Heaviest pains ONLY continued just four months & I'm over with pains since May this year. I'm doing BETTER when I do Stretching, so I'm a Stretching Enthusiast❣ LOVE your workouts, Candace❣ Very nice to meet you online, y'all❢❢❢

Welcome, Kyoko!! 

Kyoko likes this

Hi, my name is Madeline!  I've been doing yoga  on and off for a few years now, but I've recently taken quite a bit of interest in my practice.  I'm a Wyoming transplant living in sunny Ventura County, California.

YogaByCandace and yogagrammy like this

Hi Candace! I'm joining in here from Centralia, WA (exactly halfway between Seattle, WA and Portland, OR). I have one of your personalized DVD's and to put it lightly- it changed my life! :) I'm just starting my 200 hr teacher training so I'm loving your new teacher section on the blog and this forum! Thanks for doing what you do! 

I'm a military spouse currently living in Europe! Yoga has been my saving grace both as a military spouse and as a break from my own work from home schedule and motherhood. I'm interested in diving deeper and pursuing teaching in the future. Namaste! Enjoyed your Advice for New Yoga Teachers article found on Pinterest. 

yogagrammy and YogaByCandace like this