YogaByCandace

Where Are You Reading This From?

355 posts in this topic

Hi Candace! I'm joining in here from Centralia, WA (exactly halfway between Seattle, WA and Portland, OR). I have one of your personalized DVD's and to put it lightly- it changed my life! :) I'm just starting my 200 hr teacher training so I'm loving your new teacher section on the blog and this forum! Thanks for doing what you do! 

I remember you! <3 Congrats on the teacher training!!!

Hi Candace...My name is Kim and I'm a travel nurse reading this from my current assignment in Naples, Fla. I have been following you for quite some time and really enjoy all that you share with your community. I have done several of your on line yoga videos and have learned so much from them. 

Candace, this is such an amazing, magical community you've brought together. Your work is inspiring!

I'm Brook, posting from Chicago, where I have a full time job in branding and communications strategy, and teach power vinyasa and yin yoga on the side.

Candace, this is such an amazing, magical community you've brought together. Your work is inspiring!

I'm Brook, posting from Chicago, where I have a full time job in branding and communications strategy, and teach power vinyasa and yin yoga on the side.

I love yin yoga! I do believe I would like to teach Yin some day.

YogaByCandace likes this

Hello, my name is Christina and I am in Belfast, Northern Ireland :) I am just starting my yoga teacher training. Very excited for the journey ahead!

How exciting!

christinakc likes this

Hi Candace...My name is Kim and I'm a travel nurse reading this from my current assignment in Naples, Fla. I have been following you for quite some time and really enjoy all that you share with your community. I have done several of your on line yoga videos and have learned so much from them. 

I'm a nurse also, work in a small rural hospital in the middle of Kansas, USA!

KimW likes this

Hi Candace ! I'm following your YouTube Channel since a little while : ) You are an inspiration for me and many of us I am pretty sure! I'm reading this from Alberta, but I'm from Quebec (that's why you can notice some grammar mistakes, sorry!) ; ) xo

Hi Candace ! I'm following your YouTube Channel since a little while : ) You are an inspiration for me and many of us I am pretty sure! I'm reading this from Alberta, but I'm from Quebec (that's why you can notice some grammar mistakes, sorry!) ; ) xo

mais si je parle français you would see my errors too! votre anglais est pas un probleme!   ;)

Reggi likes this

I live in a small town Werl, it´s close to Dortmund. I love Berlin. I really would like to take part of it! I´m excited. :)

Guten Tag! Where in Germany? I'm thinking of hosting a weekend in Berlin this winter!

Hey Candace! Do you know when does it takes place? <a href=http://www.freesmile:)

Still working on details. Hoping for sometime in either January or February. I'll definitely let you know :)

thank you... :)

I'm Jo, a New Zealander living in Beijing, China. I've been taken various yoga classes on and off for years, but am finally committing to a home practice this year. I also run, cycle and do pilates and would like to work towards inversions.

MrBalloonHands, Mana and yogagrammy like this