YogaByCandace

Where Are You Reading This From?

355 posts in this topic

I'm Katie, and I'm currently reading this from Cedar Falls, Iowa! I graduate from the University of Northern Iowa in 15 days... eep!

After Christmas, I am moving to Englewood, CO (suburb of Denver) to reunite with my husband, Cass, who is currently working in Denver. I just found a yoga studio that offers $5 community classes there, so I'm hella excited to try it out!

YogaByCandace, Mana, Turi and 1 other like this

Hi everyone !

i discovered YBC a couple days ago and really enjoy the blog, so i came to check the forum as well

i am typing from Mirabel, Quebec, Canada

mother of a 4yr old boy, expecting my second boy by febuary 2nd

practicing yoga through dvds on and off since 10 years ? and now doing a weekly yoga class with a teacher i really love since 2-3 years ago. i condsider myself beginner/intermediate. I am just now starting to look into the other limbs of yoga sutra to implement yoga a little bit more in my daily life. I find it helps me to stay connected, present, and makes my mood much more stable. I am looking into practicing meditation more regularaly as well.

at the moment i am following prenatal yoga dvd's and my experience to keep my spine and legs mobile during pregnancy and i am looking forward to being able to do regular yoga again after a coupe weeks postnatal and really wanting to get into headstand, handstand and back bends in the near future.

nice to meet all of you !

Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family! How wonderful!

I'm Katie, and I'm currently reading this from Cedar Falls, Iowa! I graduate from the University of Northern Iowa in 15 days... eep!

After Christmas, I am moving to Englewood, CO (suburb of Denver) to reunite with my husband, Cass, who is currently working in Denver. I just found a yoga studio that offers $5 community classes there, so I'm hella excited to try it out!

Woop woop! Congrats on your graduation!!! 

kmkb likes this

Hey I 'recognize' you! Welcome!!  :)

Just have to say I love your site and the videos you produce. Easy to follow and really relaxing. You have gotten me going and I thank you.

YogaByCandace, Mana and Jasmine like this

I'm reading from Florida and very excited I have found your blog. I am new to yoga and excited to see what it will do to help me with my flexibility and stress management. :)

I just got back from Florida! (My tan is fading, boo!) Welcome, and hope you enjoy!! Feel free to and  

Just have to say I love your site and the videos you produce. Easy to follow and really relaxing. You have gotten me going and I thank you.

Thanks, Scott! Glad you're enjoying!!

Scott likes this

Hi all!

I am writing this from Asheville, North Carolina. I am originally from Brazil  :P

Welcome! I have heard wonderful things about both Asheville and Brazil!! 

Hi Nadine, welcome!!!  :) Love your picture of your doggy. Is he part Labrador?

Thanks Jasmine - We're not sure what she is - Most vets and Doberman people say brown Doberman w/ maybe beagle - but she acts more like a dopey lab ), so I can see if there is some of that in there. We rescued her at 8 weeks and at the time she looked like a German short haired pointer puppy. Nice to meet you!

YogaByCandace likes this

Thanks Jasmine - We're not sure what she is - Most vets and Doberman people say brown Doberman w/ maybe beagle - but she acts more like a dopey lab ), so I can see if there is some of that in there. We rescued her at 8 weeks and at the time she looked like a German short haired pointer puppy. Nice to meet you!

I have a rescue dog, too. My heart melts every time I meet a rescue dog, I just love them. Mine is half Labrador and is definitely dopey, as well as a little bit crazy  :lol:

YogaByCandace and nfenchak like this

Hello all- I am Tracy. Quite new to yoga and really enjoying the benefits of my new physical improvements. I am following and actively participating in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Jasper, Ga. Thank you Candace for your dedication and hard work.

Hello all- I am Tracy. Quite new to yoga and really enjoying the benefits of my new physical improvements. I am following and actively participating in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Jasper, Ga. Thank you Candace for your dedication and hard work.

Hey there! I 'recognize' you from youtube! Welcome, glad you made it over this way!  :)

blueswampmusic likes this

Hi! My name is Catherine and I'm from Nashville, TN. I'm a new yogi, but I love your blog and videos! They are great! I'm excited to participate in the forum

Welcome, Catherine! I've heard so many great things about Nashville. I'd love to go one day!

Hey there! I 'recognize' you from youtube! Welcome, glad you made it over this way!  :)

Yep I followed the link you sent and I am really enjoying what you have done here! Perfect for people like me who are somewhat isolated from yoga activity.

Hi Candace!

I'm from the US, Florida, to be exact. I'm so glad I found your videos on youtube while I was trying to get back into yoga. I have PTSD and yoga helps me to control my anxiety, really can't remember why I stopped but it's time to get back into it and get things back under control.

YogaByCandace likes this