YogaByCandace

Where Are You Reading This From?

355 posts in this topic

Hello,

my name is Petra and I'm reading this from Croatia.

I've started pacticing yoga to tackle my adrenal fatigue and autoimmune disease. It was my new year decision to practice every day and I'm proud to say I didn't miss a day. :)

Looking foward to 'heart opening challenge' :)

Hi all,

My name is Kelsey and I'm a relatively new yogi from Nashville, TN. I found this blog and was immediately hooked. I'm excited to take my practice even further.

YogaByCandace likes this

Hi all

I'm Caroline and I've practised hatha yoga 1 year ago and vinyasa since 5 months. I'm in France. Your blog and videos are incredible for me and I'm very exciting to do new project, backbend one. I've choosen bow pose. I hope to progress, to be in peace into asana. Thanks for you website

YogaByCandace likes this

Hey,

Amy from England here, recently discovered YBC and fell in love with the wonderful practices :-)

Excited to be participating in the backbend project!

Namaste and thank you Candace! xx

YogaByCandace likes this

Rishi from Toronto here!  I fell in love with Candice's videos after being tired of the 'slow' yoga videos that youtube usually has.  I'm a fan of the quicker paced yoga :)  I hope you guys help me get deeper in my practice and keep me motivated to continue getting on my mat. 

Hi dudes and ladies!  I'm from NC and am a student in the healthcare world.  I found this site and know it can be useful for both myself in de-stressing and overall wellness as well as the patients with whom I work.  I also have ADD and have decided that taking frequent relaxation breaks can help with my focus.  I love the 15 min videos for these breaks!  Thanks for participating in so many individuals wellness, Candace!

EricaKaye likes this

Hi, I'm Courtney. I just started regularly practicing Yoga a few months ago with your you tube videos being some of my favorites. I just discovered your website and am so excited to have become a member of the forum! What a great idea, I don't see too many yoga forums!

I am reading from Albany, NY! 

Hello everyone!

I'm Amanda, and I've been living in Seattle WA for the past few years :)

I started yoga-ing during college and fell in love and practiced off and on since then, and getting more consistent over the last two years. I enjoy playful vinyasa classes and also restorative. I've been reading the YBC blog for a while and finally participating in the backbend project this month, and decided to finally start chatting in the yoga forum!

instagram.com/myrdadventures

Hello everyone :)

I am Geri and I am living in Bulgaria. 

I have been a follower from a few months and so I would like to thank YBC community for everything. This is the place which helped me move along with my yoga practice since I have not been feeling "in place" the last months! It's been 3 years off and on the mat,but recently, I am really "feeling" it !!! I participated in the Flexibility project(even though anonymously ;) ) I really love and appreciate all the things Candace is doing for us! I believe what we send out,comes back,so I send you all hugs and warm wishes from Bulgaria :)  :0:

EricaKaye and YogaByCandace like this

Hi! My name is Katy and I'm reading in north Texas. I'm pretty new to yoga (maybe 6 months-ish?) and fairly new to your blog. I'm so pumped to learn more and really, really hope to join you at one of your retreats within the next year!

Meugenio and YogaByCandace like this

Hi everyone! I'm Krysta, from Boston MA. I' absolutely loving this site! I haven't vreally had the time to look around that much yet, but I definitely am going to make use of the forum, as I've only been practicing yoga for about 6 months, and am just getting really into the spiritual aspect as of the last month, so I have a lot of areas that can use good advice! This last week I've just begun the primary ashtanga series and am hoping to master it someday. Just wanted to introduce myself :)

YogaByCandace likes this