Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nfenchak

Namaslay - can't put it down

6 posts in this topic

I freaking love, love, love Candace's new book. Ive been a follower for maybe 2 -3 years now, and have been looking forward to a book with basically her do this not this cut outs. This is so much more - I love her off the mat peices - it's showing us her journey and how she learned so much gratitude from things that have killed other people and if not physically killed them, their spirit for sure. she talks about listening to her body (which to me is a huge thing yoga teaches us). THANK YOU CANDACE (yep, I'm yelling, happy yelling)

Nadine

Received the book last night and it's phenomenal. I'm not just saying that because I think @YogaByCandace is the bomb (well, yeah, okay, she is), but because of the content. There's a lot in the book, including Candace's philosophy, as well as routines and hundreds (?) of pages devoted to individual poses, each, easy to follow and understand with annotations for the areas of focus.

It's well worth it for anyone that practices yoga, or is interested in learning yoga. 

Makes a great gift (although not exactly a stocking stuffer...it won't fit :) )

scottcraft and YogaByCandace like this

Read about 40 pages last night...it's wonderful 

Folks, "buy this book!"

You'll love it.

Recommended it to five coworkers and friends. 

A perfect holiday gift 

YogaByCandace likes this

Thanks, everyone! I'm writing from Boston - getting prepared for the book signing tonight. It really means so much to hear your thoughts, and getting to meet in person makes this whole online community "come to life" and more vibrant. I'm so, so grateful for this experience and all your support, and am thrilled (and relieved!!!) to hear you guys are loving the book!