LarryD517

YBC Namaslay® Italian Yoga Retreat Spring 2017

1 post in this topic

Namaslay® Italian Yoga Retreat Spring 2017

December 5, 2016

Our Italian yoga retreat was so good last summer that we are going back this springand I cannot wait. (I am still dreaming about the best ravioli of my life.) We'll be headed to Bolzano, which is located in northern Italy, set in a valley among hilly vineyards. The area is beautiful, and is the perfect place to either relax and restore, or go out and explore. With plenty of free afternoons, you'll be able to lounge by the pool or go out with your new yoga friends for an Italian coffee! Bolzano is a city in the South Tyrol province of northern Italy set in a valley with windy roads, ancient castles, endless vineyards and vast orchards. There is much to see and do in the area from hiking the dolomites, taking the gondola up to Renon for lunch, swimming at Lake Garda, exploring castles, touring some of the most gorgeous vineyards or just taking in the sights and sounds of the city in a classic pizza or gelato shop in the town’s center, Walther Platz. We chose Bolzano because we have connections in the area. Connections in the area means we're able to arrange wine tastings, tours and so much more! 

The Details

• Where: Bolzano, Italy. We'll stay at a gorgeous, family-run, boutique hotel that overlooks the quaint little town of Bolzano, Italy. 
  • When: April 5, 2017 - April 11, 2017
  • Why: Because you deserve it. 
  • What's included: 10 carefully designed yoga classes and workshops, 6 night accommodation in your room of choice, daily breakfast buffet, daily four course dinner, swag bag.

http://yogabycandace.com/blog/spring-2017-yoga-retreat-in-italy