Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrBalloonHands

Picture Uploads.....now Working

5 posts in this topic

Hi Members,  :47:

I have enabled members to now upload pictures via URL and attaching a file. Please keep in mind there are still restrictions in files sizes. But to attach a url, you can click the picture icon that is located just below the emoticon icon above the text box. If you want to attach a file, you click the "choose files" button below the text box and choose a file already stored on your computer. We are looking forward to people sharing their progression stories and pictures.  :cheers:

P.S: If anyone is having troubles with uploading, please PM me or reply to this topic so I can assist you. Thanks.

Thanks so much for doing this!  This is not urgent at all, but I just wanted to check - is the attachments file option only possible when starting a new topic? When I respond in an existing thread, I see that I can upload via URL or the My Media (which is great, links to the gallery!).  When this happened, I then opened a separate tab to upload to my gallery, and then finished my post in the original tab.  Is that right, or am I missing something?

Thanks so much for doing this!  This is not urgent at all, but I just wanted to check - is the attachments file option only possible when starting a new topic? When I respond in an existing thread, I see that I can upload via URL or the My Media (which is great, links to the gallery!).  When this happened, I then opened a separate tab to upload to my gallery, and then finished my post in the original tab.  Is that right, or am I missing something?

Hi Yogafire,

Yes you are able to upload an attachment when replying in a thread. It is not only when you are starting a topic. When you are replying to a thread, look on the bottom right corner of the reply box. To the right of the "post" button there should be a "more reply options" button. If you click that, then the larger reply box with appear that will allow you to add attachments. I hope this helps and wasn't confusing. Let me know if you are able to find it. Thanks.

Greg :28:

Thank you!! I was looking all over the post icons, and completely overlooked the "More Reply Options" button.

I bet you answered my question just so you could use that cool looking emoticon!  :P

MrBalloonHands likes this