Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YogiKris

Opportunities from Universe...

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone !
I posted a message once and I had so many tips and lovely comments from this community so I do it again.

First of all, I did my best to explain all of this in English so sorry if I made mistakes...
I teach yoga for 6 months and to be honest the business is very hard and I have just 7 students... So I do some meditations when I ask to the universe to send me some opportunities in yoga industry.
I had an opportunity last month in a fitness club. It was very interesting but i don't know why, my heart said NO. So I called the owner and I said I was not interested. Few days later, I've learned that this man was a crook and decides to not pay his teachers some months. 
I always always follow my heart and here my intuition was good.
Today I had an other opportunity. A communications company called me to make me some marketing and establish a network (I have to pay a lot of money for it, obviously...) but here again my heart says no.
I just would like to say that I am not guided by fear. I am not afraid of opportunities.
My only fear is to not have opportunities again.
I mean... I have asked opportunities to Universe and it gave it to me but my heart says no. I am afraid that universe stops giving me opportunities because I am "the girl who always says no" haha.
But I feel like if I can't say yes just because I am grateful for these opportunities that universe gives to me.
I have heard a conversation few days ago (coincidence or not ?). A woman said to a friend of her that if you ask opportunities to universe, universe will give it to you for sure but it doesn't mean these opportunities are good for you. You just asked opportunities and universe answers.
My question is... if I say no again to this opportunity, will universe give me other opportunities ?

I think it's wonderful that you are following your instincts, YogiKris. I also believe that if we truly want something---the Universe will provide.

I also think we must use our best judgement as opportunities arise, as you have. The Universe will provide you the RIGHT fit for you!! It just hasn't come, yet.

Sincerely,

Jen

YogiKris likes this

On 01/03/2017 at 5:25 PM, JenJenJen said:

I think it's wonderful that you are following your instincts, YogiKris. I also believe that if we truly want something---the Universe will provide.

I also think we must use our best judgement as opportunities arise, as you have. The Universe will provide you the RIGHT fit for you!! It just hasn't come, yet.

Sincerely,

Jen

Thank you thank you thank you ?✨:)

JenJenJen likes this