Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juliewa

Favorite City?

5 posts in this topic

For me, the most beautiful area in the world where I have been, is Thunersee (switzerland). The landscape is breathtaking. I have been there a couple of times (short times, my boyfriend have to work there for a few days), but this summer we have been there only for vacation. I love to climb a mountain and to enjoy the view from there, that´s very relaxing for me. My picture shows one of the paraglindings I did there. So stunning. :wub:

Also I like Barcelona and Sicily. The food is almost too good there!   <a href=http://www.freesmile 

I have so many! 

Paris- We visited when I was just starting to get better from a longterm illness and it was the first time I had felt normal in years. We got to explore and just be on vacation without having to think about my health too much, and without my health getting in the way. The best trip we took together, hands down. 

Nice, France - I went on a solo trip here, and just had the best time for a long weekend. The water felt like velvet and was this amazing turquoise color, the food was delicious and the people were so kind.

Istanbul - I loved it there. The food was incredible (best hummus ever!) and there was so much to see, do, and learn.

Rome - I went with my best friend when we were in college and it was just a fun little adventure. The food here was fantastic, also (are we seeing a trend here, haha)

My Favorite city would have to be Barcelona. I Loved the atmosphere, great vids, awesome beaches. My favorite place to eat would have to be Rome. I spent four days in Rome and you can tell I gained at least 5 lbs from the first to the last day, bwahaha. If I can find the pictures I'll post them.

MrBalloonHands likes this