Mrsmcnutt

Hello from Kansas!

3 posts in this topic

Hi! I am Natasha and I have been following and conducting Yoga routines by Candace for over 6 months. I haven't been very consistent but I hope to change that as of now. I have read Candace's book and I really enjoyed it as well. Currently, I am trying to learn head stands. I look forward to reading and talking on this forum.

yogancupcake38 likes this

Sorry I'm a bit late here, but hello and welcome! How has your practice been going since you posted?  Headstands are a great goal; I personally have found it most beneficial to focus on building strength by learning basic alignment and poses.  This has led me to naturally develop more advanced postures while ensuring I'm doing them safely.  It's a wonderful and exciting process to watch unfold.

I can't wait to hear how your practice is going!

Hi everyone, my name's Giusy and I come from Italy. I happened to know about Yoga by Candance by serfing the net to find the right stretch for my ITB. I am a runner/trail runner and I was forced to stop running for almost 7 weeks and in the mean time just stretch, and stretch and stretch apart from weekly fisiotherapy which consists mainly on massages and from last week tecar therapy. I found stretching quite boring at the beginnning but thanks to Candance found a literally " new world". I am now having a daily routine of the 15 gentle morning Yoga and after every run ( 3 times a week now that I've started from beginning)  I do the after run Yoga. I am enjoying it very much and feel I am developing the poses. My favourite pose so far is the pigeon one.