NenaSanchez

Forum posting

3 posts in this topic

I am having trouble using the forum on the app to make posts. In order to post on the forum I have to click on the "links" in the app and then scroll to the bottom and click on "ybcforum". Is there a way to post directly on the forum from the app? I click on "forum" on the bottom off the app but it doesn't give me an option to actually post. 

YogaByCandace likes this

Hi Nena! I'm sorry that I'm just reading this for the first time now - there is so much on my plate. I do not believe this is a web version of the forum (yet), but I will have someone from my team look into seeing if it's a possibility. I can understand the frustration of posting from the YBC App. That will also be slower, as the code has to go through the app, then bounce through the forum and then communicate back to the app (or so I am told). I'll update once we have an answer as to whether there is an easier way to post from your phone.

I was having issues with my phone. Also, I didn't know that you have to post a picture first before being able to post on the forum. Thanks for looking into it. 

On a different subject, I like the idea of purchasing the videos to take the practice anywhere with out wifi. I was wondering if it would be possible to take the sequences you have in Namaslay and make a spiral bound book? I love the book and sometimes I don't take my phone with me if I'm practicing outside. If it is possible to just take the yoga sequencing pictures and laminating them into a spiral book that way the pages are thicker and won't be flying with the wind.