Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HGB

Underwear for yoga dudes

11 posts in this topic

Hello ! :)

What kind of underwear do you recommend for yoga guys? :)

Best and many thanks in advance!

I like boxer briefs because that way I can wear small shorts and my goodies aren't exposed. With boxers they are too loose and some positions may not rsult well for others. =P

This just comes down to personal preference to me. Something easy to stretch in i suppose. But i tend to try and wear comfortable underwear all through the day.

23 hours ago, HGB said:

Well, I am looking for a good pair of seamless underwear made out of sheer fabric.

try shopping at Victoria's Secret :P

On 29.5.2017 at 6:53 PM, HGB said:

Hello ! :)

What kind of underwear do you recommend for yoga guys? :)

Best and many thanks in advance!

I would recommend briefs fpr loose yoga pants and a thong for a tight pair of yoga pants. :)

@HGB, i think post member you’re responding to is a troll, In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

As such the account has been put on moderation, all new posts need to be approved before their posts appear.