YogaByCandace

Little Known Brands That We Should All Know About

54 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2014 at 1:15 PM, KimK said:

I was looking into Fablectics myself but I got scared when it looked like I had to order something every month.  So you can get the subscription and decline for a couple of months until you would like to order more?

yes. I order from them and I have to Skip most months because its just not in the budget right then. And its so easy to do. The only down side for me because I live in Alaska is it takes almost a month to get to me and even though it says free shipping I still have to pay $9. but i do like there clothes. Just wish they had some cute tops for High impact.

I love Teeki too and I recently bought some liquido shorts at a wanderlust festival and OMG you could not get them off me, so comfy! They were sad days when they had to go in the wash *cry*

These clothes weren't made for yoga practitioners but for equestrians, but I LOVE Kerrits tights (not the Coolfit! They will cramp your style!) for yoga. They are definitely more expensive (and if you are short and slim, you most definitely will get away with fitting in a kid's XL or even a L like I do) but they stretch very well while staying super opaque. Because I'm an equestrian, I've always loved the suede bits on the inside of my knees for extra comfort. I just mix sports gear now!

YogaByCandace likes this

I've had my fair share of lulu, but recently I have fallen in love with Teeki and Alo!  Teeki has the fun prints of course but they are the fastest drying pants I've tried.  I practice in the heat and after a class where I am usually drenched they still feel light and breathable.  Alo pants are awesome for the fit on tall ladies.  I'm 5'10" and I have been envious of the cute stacking around the ankles that some other brands provide.  But on me they end up being pirate pants. LOL.  Alo makes several styles that are much longer for those of us with giraffe legs and they are super comfortable!

YogaByCandace likes this