Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LarryD517

Luxury Yoga and Gut Health Wellness Retreat in the Rocky Mountains Sept 7-10

1 post in this topic

Luxury Yoga and Gut Health Wellness Retreat in the Rocky Mountains

June 19, 2017

There was such a high demand for our Yoga and Gut Health retreat last time in Maine that Carley of Fairy Gutmother and I are teaming up once again, this time on the other side of the country. We created these luxury yoga and gut healing wellness retreats for people who aren't feeling their best. They're meant for people who are struggling, and not living their absolute best life. Carley is an old friend of mine and a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner who has helped so many people - myself included - in reclaiming their health and living their best lives. While most of YBC's retreats are vacation-style, this one will be a little different. Sure, it's somewhat of a vacation (the views of the Rocky Mountains are gorgeous, and there is a hot tub on the deck and lots of down time in the schedule), but more importantly, its program is deeply rooted in healing and education so that you will leave feeling not only rejuvenated and relaxed, but empowered and armed with skills and know-how for making impactful life changes to improve the quality of your health and in turn, your life. ...

September 7 - 10, 2017 in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, Winter Park, approximately two hours outside of Denver.

Read more at Candace's Blog posting

http://yogabycandace.com/blog/2017/6/13/luxury-yoga-and-gut-health-wellness-retreat-in-the-rocky-mountains