Reggi

Laughter Yoga

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Laughter Yoga is a concept where anyone can laugh as a form of exercise in a group. Which soon turns into real and spontaneous laughter.

Have you ever been to a Laughter Yoga class?

I did it for the first time yesterday. At the beginning it was a little bit freaky, but then it was really really fun!

I felt really relaxed and happy after it! :D :D

It has shown that it is helpful for people with winter depression.

Give it a try!

Turi, MrBalloonHands and Mana like this

Hi everyone,

Laughter Yoga is a concept where anyone can laugh as a form of exercise in a group. Which soon turns into real and spontaneous laughter.

Have you ever been to a Laughter Yoga class?

I did it for the first time yesterday. At the beginning it was a little bit freaky, but then it was really really fun!

I felt really relaxed and happy after it! :D :D

It has shown that it is helpful for people with winter depression.

Give it a try!

I have encountered that not as yoga but as a generel strategy to help reduce conflicts and add more joy into everyday life. It does feel crazy, when you start out just laughing out loud for no reason, but you can´t help it, you have to laugh at yourself laughing!!  :D

The woman, who taught me and a group of friends, made the suggestion that in a relationship you should have a "red nose-rule": whenever an argument is going into that fase, where it´s not constructive at all, you´re just digging deeper, if one part brings out the red clown´s nose and puts it on, the argument will end. You really can´t be angry with someone, who´s looking at you wearing a big, round, red nose!!  :42: (and now I finally had a reason to use that emoji!!).

Mana and Reggi like this