Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charley5

Wirting Articles for Yoga Magazines

6 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone:

Is Yoga & Health Magazine from the United Kingdom still in circulation? I used to write articles for this publication (1998-1999), but I cannot find any online signature. I assume they are no longer around. Is Yoga Magazine (UK) their current incarnation? Their covers look similar.

Thanks!

-Charles

Hi Everyone:

As I mentioned in my previous post, I used to write articles for Yoga & Health Magazine (UK) between 1998-1999. I am interested in writing articles for yoga magazines again, and in fact, have several prepared that I think are of good quality. Can anyone recommend any yoga magazines, particularly if you had experience with them, and find them open to free-lance authors. The only requirements are that they be English publications, and that they be print rather than electronic magazines. I personally live in Canada, but don't mind publishing in other countries.

Thanks!

-Charles

Moderator note...I merged the two posts. No need to have two separate threads on the same topic. 

Site owner @YogaByCandace maintains a blog that entertains guest bloggers. If you’re referring to print publications, a quick web search using the phrase "yoga magazines" yields plenty of results. 

Thanks Larry. I had already done that, but was wondering if anyone else had experience in submitting articles and where they would suggest I do so. Not all magazines are submission friendly, and some only accept articles from "famous" authors or magazine insiders.