Mana

Invisible Icons In Ios8.1

5 posts in this topic

Hi! 
It's not critical, just to let you know that some forum icons somehow become "invisible" on iPad  :huh: 
post-14-0-91577300-1415892017_thumb.jpg

But if you know their placement - they are still working right

post-14-0-78021200-1415892102_thumb.jpg

It's not a today's problem, it looks like that for more than a week (or even more).

Thank you for the forum anyway :)

Hi! 

It's not critical, just to let you know that some forum icons somehow become "invisible" on iPad  :huh: 

attachicon.gifIMG_0110.jpg

But if you know their placement - they are still working right

attachicon.gifIMG_0111.jpg

It's not a today's problem, it looks like that for more than a week (or even more).

Thank you for the forum anyway :)

Hi Nathalie,

Thank you for the information. I have been trying to work on this for a while. But do to my recent life transition I haven't had a lot of time to finish finding a solution. I am going to get back to this issue soon. 

In the mean time, when you are viewing the forum from a mobile phone or tablet, you can scroll to the very bottom of the screen and click the "change theme" link. You will have a choice of YBC Desktop or Mobile. Choose the Mobile and the icons should appear again. I have been trying to make is so the default theme is the YBC mobile for mobile devices but haven't been successful yet. I will continue to research and hope to have it fixed soon. Let me know if you are able to change the theme on your mobile device and the icons appear? Thanks.

Greg

Mana likes this

Hi again :) 

I've just changed the theme, but icons are still invisible  :unsure: 

upd. changed back to YBC Desktop - and icons of forum sections appeared. But everything from the top disappeared - I don't see even "Mana" and "Sind out" now

Oh, and the browser is Google Chrome, if it matters 

Oh glad you mentioned that. Yes it does matter and I will continue to work on it. I'm waiting on a reply from technical support of the forum host provider. Thanks.

Mana likes this