Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yogalove

Toe Separators?!

5 posts in this topic

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone uses or has used toe separators? Were they useful?

I have no specific foot/toe 'issues' but I find it hard to spread my toes in poses, although this is improving with practice. I also had a massage recently and nearly passed out when she worked on my feet so I'm thinking they need some gentle stretching and TLC!

The specific brand I was looking at is YogaToes as feedback looks good but I'm open to suggestions! http://www.yogamatters.com/product/1376/miyogitoe/yogatoes---the-natural-path-for-foot-health.html

Thanks

MrBalloonHands likes this

I used to walk around in toe sox because I felt they strengthened the little muscles in the feet. I think they do help. :)

I love toesox! I'm fairly sure you can even get sandals with toe separators made by toesox :)

Thanks both. I'd always thought Toe Sox were just for grip, I hadn't realised they were dual purpose! X

I love toesox! I'm fairly sure you can even get sandals with toe separators made by toesox :)

Yes you can! I have 2 pair and love, love, love them! I have socks also so I can wear them in colder weather! I'm sure my husband love this when I go out in public. <_<

Yogalove likes this