Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helenschki

Yoga Dvds And Videos

7 posts in this topic

I just recently moved to Lusaka, Zambia (puh is it difficult settling in while working 60hrs a week) and I am in desperate need of yoga videos. Fast Internet here is well coming and going so live streaming is not an option. Therefore I am looking for dvds (shipped via US or UK) and videos that I could download.

I would love a whole yoga class on video, 90 min complete but also all kinds of shorter yoga sequencs and I would so much appreciate a really tough power vinyasa flow. 

I miss yoga so much and although I have finally found a class (gonna try it out on Monday yeah) the options are really limited in terms of different styles of classes. 

Would be so happy to be able to practice at home not having to stop after 1 minute because of internet disappearing :))

I think you can purchase Candace videos so you can download to your devise and Candace has lots of different lengths of yoga practice to fit into any schedule.

helenschki likes this

There is an easy and free way to download from youtube to mp4 to dvd. But I need permission from Candace before posting instructions.

Hi Members,

I wanted to create a thread that allowed people to discuss yoga DVD's and or Videos. The following posts have been moved from the YouTube request forum. Thanks.

Yogabliss likes this

I just recently moved to Lusaka, Zambia (puh is it difficult settling in while working 60hrs a week) and I am in desperate need of yoga videos. Fast Internet here is well coming and going so live streaming is not an option. Therefore I am looking for dvds (shipped via US or UK) and videos that I could download.

I would love a whole yoga class on video, 90 min complete but also all kinds of shorter yoga sequencs and I would so much appreciate a really tough power vinyasa flow. 

I miss yoga so much and although I have finally found a class (gonna try it out on Monday yeah) the options are really limited in terms of different styles of classes. 

Would be so happy to be able to practice at home not having to stop after 1 minute because of internet disappearing :))

Hey there, awesome about your move, how exciting! I offer custom yoga DVDs and I have a 60 minute power yoga DVD entitled SWEAT which sounds like exactly what you're looking for - it's super strong- (both are currently being shipped from Germany, but the DVDs are compatible with all devices worldwide). Alternatively, there are YouTube practices of mine that are for sale (downloadable) on my website (here's the 60 minute vinyasa class) but I'm not sure if your internet connection will be strong enough for a quick and seamless download.

I think you can purchase Candace videos so you can download to your devise and Candace has lots of different lengths of yoga practice to fit into any schedule.

:) Yep! 

There is an easy and free way to download from youtube to mp4 to dvd. But I need permission from Candace before posting instructions.

I'd rather not, as I'm not entirely sure it's legal - there may be copyright issues with those who have created the video and/or violation of YouTube's terms and conditions. Thanks so much for your understanding.  :0:

As an aside for everyone- be careful about downloading things from the internet unless it's 100% certain it's legal. We had two friends download movies and were fined thousands of euros. Who knows how they found their address and all their information! It's a crazy world out there! :huh:

helenschki likes this

Namaste,

There are so many sources to learn yoga online and home. Google, Youtube Videos, Yoga classes, Yoga DVDs and other more are their main sources. I found a wonderful yoga dvds article on YogaCurious; which dvds are very useful for yoga lovers to start practice at any place. 

I hope, This information is very useful to yoga readers.

Thanks for giving a chance to be a part of yogabycandace.