Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mimisouth

New 45 Minute Video!

11 posts in this topic

Candace has released a new 45 minute video.. I can't wait to try this.. This is an ideal video length for me as I sometimes don't have the time for a full 60 minute practice but want a bit more than 30 minutes..

Thank you Candace...

Hope you enjoy! 

Strength is something I need to work on, I'll be giving it a go for sure! 

Make sure to stay tuned for the next YBC Community Yoga project coming up in January  ;)

Scott, Laura and Meugenio like this

I wish someone could do a comprehensive shoulder routine that you could do at your desk.  Hint hint @ Candace ;)

Not talking about strength here but getting rid of all those horrible knots!  I want to be deknotted :(  lol

Ok maybe not something to do right at your desk, but this might help: http://yogabycandace.com/blog/10-minute-gentle-yoga-for-neck-and-shouldersIn the meantime, I'll work on your request. :27:

sadhamstrings and yogafire like this

Ok maybe not something to do right at your desk, but this might help: http://yogabycandace.com/blog/10-minute-gentle-yoga-for-neck-and-shouldersIn the meantime, I'll work on your request. :27:

Oh, that would be awesome if you could and greatly appreciated! 

I'm probably the laziest yoga student in the world tbh, and always looking for 'hacks' where I can do yoga anywhere lol.  This might sound a bit stupid, but I put a few yoga blocks each side of the sink so I can do hams when I'm washing up :lol:

I've looked at that vid btw, very nice.  I think that's a one I will follow when I'm shattered.  Cheers.  B)

The new video is great! I really like the way it flows with intensity yet calmness. I have never been to a yoga class so this is very useful to me. Thanks Candace.

You're welcome! Glad you enjoy it!!