Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLavenderYogi

Yoga Pose 'selfies'?

3 posts in this topic

Okay, so I have been following the YBC hashtags on instagram and I am curious as to how everyone takes photos of their practice. I'd like to start photographing my practice but I have no clue how to do so. Do you use a real camera or a phone camera? Webcam? Are you filming and then taking screen shots or using a timing device? Where do you put your camera?

Great question! Here are some photography tips. What I usually do is set my phone to video, record myself getting into the pose (so that way I dont have to rush into it like if I were using a self-timer) and then take a screen shot. For the strength project, though, I kind of love the idea of people posting videos. I feel like you can really see a difference in the strength that way when you compare the beginning of the month to the end. But yeah, video and then screenshot is what I do.  :27:

pony and TheLavenderYogi like this

Thanks for the tips Candace. I recorded my morning practice but that was before reading this and I pretty much did every don't you mentioned LOL.

Tomorrow I will pick a better spot and try to get a better angle.