mmosier71

Dharma Yoga Wheel Yay/nay?

4 posts in this topic

I came across Dharma Yoga Wheel on IG and I think it could really be helpful in my practice.  It is (i feel) a pretty expensive investment, if I'm to go through with it. Does anyone have one? Had experience with one? Knows someone who does have one? I would like input something aside from their testimonials and such. 

Our team reached out to them a few weeks ago to see if we could try it out, but no answer yet... -_-  I think it might be similar to the exercise balls, although smaller and harder. Smaller will mean a more intense backbend which will be appropriate for some people and not appropriate for others. I would like to try it out, and if I do, I'll be sure to let you know how I find it. :)

Yogabliss and YogiRishi like this

On 2/1/2015 at 7:34 PM, mmosier71 said:

I came across Dharma Yoga Wheel on IG and I think it could really be helpful in my practice.  It is (i feel) a pretty expensive investment, if I'm to go through with it. Does anyone have one? Had experience with one? Knows someone who does have one? I would like input something aside from their testimonials and such. 

I ordered one a couple of days ago! I'm so excited to try it out. I think it will help me so much with the stiffness in my upper back and shoulders while giving support to my lower back. From what it said on their web site it takes quite a while to ship it so I'm having to be patient which isn't easy when I'm so anxious to try it out! I'll be sure to post pics and and my thoughts about it!

YogiRishi likes this