YogiRishi

Men And Yoga

58 posts in this topic

On July 7, 2016 at 2:16 PM, yogafire said:

Hey, I was just changing today, and thought about this... If men had to wear bras and reach their hands behind their back everyday since adolescence, then they could probably do this as easily as most women.  So it's not just a natural disadvantage / advantage due to physical bodies but the daily expectations of habits or garments that our genders can impose on us, too.

Brb, going to buy some bras so my shoulders can get more flexible!?

9 hours ago, scottcraft said:

Brb, going to buy some bras so my shoulders can get more flexible!?

Just to be sure that this is the reason, as a test, maybe the gals might try to go without them for a while to see if their shoulders become less flexible :P 

scottcraft likes this

@scottcraft LOL. Don't they make male bras these days? I could swear I read an article not long ago about a company that made "lingerie" for men because apparently guys want that. I was laughing all the way through it. Like, do you guys really want to wear demi-cup bras under your shirts? Really? Do you have any idea how many times I wish I could just toss off my bra and shirt in public when it's hot and have that not be cited as "public indecency?" 

3 hours ago, KateZena said:

@scottcraft LOL. Don't they make male bras these days? I could swear I read an article not long ago about a company that made "lingerie" for men because apparently guys want that. I was laughing all the way through it. Like, do you guys really want to wear demi-cup bras under your shirts? Really? Do you have any idea how many times I wish I could just toss off my bra and shirt in public when it's hot and have that not be cited as "public indecency?" 

I've never heard of male bras! There are some men that might need them though, lol. And if it makes you feel better if I took my shirt off in public it would be indecent exposure!

With male bras, do you think they open and close in the front or the back? I will not Google this. I will not Google this. I will not....RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO GOOGLE! MUSN'T GOOGLE! DIREWOLF, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEESIST!

Robbie likes this

@KateZena I googled it for you, and most of the lingerie for guys who are just into wearing women's clothes opens from the back because they're regular bras, but athletes sometimes wear "sports bras" that just stretch around their bodies haha

On 23.7.2016 at 3:32 AM, jvanhouten said:

@KateZena I googled it for you, and most of the lingerie for guys who are just into wearing women's clothes opens from the back because they're regular bras, but athletes sometimes wear "sports bras" that just stretch around their bodies haha

OMG :o

jvanhouten likes this

Posted (edited)

Most yoga classes are attended by a majority of fit, flexible females in tight clothes. But, contrary to what you might think, it’s not just a sport for sexy ladies. And we have tons of reasons why you should be doing it—other than picking up women.

With yoga, you’ll hone your mental focus, rid your system of toxins, and maybe even boost your performance in the bedroom. You’ll even be able to touch your toes—improved flexibility is a bonus for just about every sport.

Yes, the real results of regular yoga practice are quite practical, and you don’t need any special equipment—just a few square feet of space and a mat. Here’s how that extra bit of stretching will not only enhance your other workouts, but also your life.

These 4 key yoga poses for men will help you ease into a practice and ease into your body. Although they are relatively simple, they are deeply therapeutic as well as strength building.

1. Child’s Pose

2. High Lunge

3. Crescent Pose

4. Yogic Squat

Edited by LarryD517
removed link to member's web page