Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YogaByCandace

New Ybc Posts

15 posts in this topic

Wonderful, thanks! Do you think this particolar stretch could be useful to muscles of collarbone area, too? In last days I have a little stiffness and pain there and I've noticed that shoulder steretches make me feel instantly better.

YogaByCandace likes this

Wonderful, thanks! Do you think this particolar stretch could be useful to muscles of collarbone area, too? In last days I have a little stiffness and pain there and I've noticed that shoulder steretches make me feel instantly better.

I would think so because everything in the body is connected. When you get a good stretch in the front of the shoulders, it'll also benefit the pectoral muscles as well. :)

Laura and MrBalloonHands like this

Candace, I loved this post. I think it touches on a ton of things that new yoga students fear when they walk into their first class ever. I'm definitely sharing this with my friends who are thinking of beginning to practice yoga! =)

I agree! I can recognize several of them  :blush:

Yogabliss likes this

One of my favorites today - a new series called YBC Reader Yoga Journey. Today's is by Angie (I believe she is @angieeatspeace here on the forum). Today she shares her yoga journey, and how yoga helped her cope after her father tragically lost his life. Thank you so much for sharing, Angie. http://yogabycandace.com/blog/yoga-journey-how-yoga-helped-me-heal#disqus_thread

PS - If any of you would like to share your yoga journey,

yogagrammy, Turi, Yogabliss and 1 other like this

DIY Hard Surface Yoga Space for Carpeted Rooms - What a great idea Jake. It was very well done and I think a lot of people will benefit from the time you took to tell your story and idea. I also love the bright green yoga mat. #stylepoints

Thanks!

LINK HERE

Meugenio and KimK like this