Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gergana

Advice For Yoga Kit

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

I apologise if this is not the right place for this topic.

Recently I feel the urgency to buy a new yoga mat since my old one began to tear off. I began searching via the internet and honestly-I was lost! Since I live in Bulgaria which is kind of a problem since not all companies make delivery here, my wish to have particular Gaiam yoga mat,disappeared :( I turned to Amazon and chose Begginer Yoga Kit, but unfortunately they lost it on the way here and declained my request to send it again. So here I am trying to choose something good, and I was hoping you could help me find the ONE :)

I am looking for a budget yoga Kit,if possible including yoga block and yoga strap. I found this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00PCBPKXY/ref=pe_208761_64214911_em_1p_0_ti (although it does not include yoga block) but I cannot seem to find any feedbacks on the brand. Has anyone used it? I would really appreciate if someone could teek me something about it or offer me something.

PS: Candace, I was not sure about how to unclude the URL in the topic. I hope this is not some kind of violation since I have not any wish to advertise anything! 

I can recommend yogabox.de (English site available), they ship to Bulgaria,  the shippment is quite pricey though.

They don't seem to have kits but they offer good quality mats/straps/blocks/bolsters :54: and everything you might need seperately.

Gergana likes this

Tahnk you so much (with a little bit of delay ;) ) I have looked into the site and yeah- the shiopment goes really high, but I don't think I will find anything that would be much cheaper. I will definitely write about what I have chosen!