Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YogaByCandace

Any Ybc Ambassadors Out There?

23 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I'm in a bit of a predicament and I need some help. The upcoming Miami retreat was created because a few college students had wanted to join a retreat and asked me to create a week for them (that's why it's a Spring Break theme - which is kind of cool, actually, we have such a great swag bag for this event). At the last minute, they wound up backing out, and I thought, "Ok, I can still do this." Then I had a few more people sign up and all was good. But, in the last few days I got a number of cancellations. At this point, I am just trying to break even from the cost of the venue and the chef. I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who might be able to help spread the word? Maybe you know someone who is in desperate need of a break from the cold? Or you have a large social media following and might be willing to do a little post? Here's a link to a tidy little newsletter about it, or the Miami retreat link is best for people who like all the details and lots of pictures. At this point I'm even open to people coming for part of the week if they can't join for the entire time. I appreciate your consideration and help!  :13:

I just put an Instagram post up and I will write a blog post that I will put up tonight. My blog is a craft blog but I always talk about yoga and I know a lot of my viewers read from the northeast, hopefully it'll be the perfect opportunity for them to get some sun!

I saw your newsletter e-mail this morning and I quickly checked to see if I had time off to take only to find out I have a business trip during the week of the retreat. :angry: . 

I hope the spots fill up !

I just put an Instagram post up and I will write a blog post that I will put up tonight. My blog is a craft blog but I always talk about yoga and I know a lot of my viewers read from the northeast, hopefully it'll be the perfect opportunity for them to get some sun!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. Thank you so much. I'd like to send you a downloadable yoga file as a thank you. Please DM your email address.

And that goes for anyone else who is willing to help - happy to send you a little something as a thank you. :13:

I posted on twitter @jaynebecca as you already saw! I really hope it helps. I have a yoga/ wellness focused blog with a 6000 strong Bloglovin following so I will post up something tomorrow for you. Hopefully it will help, a lot of my readers are US & UK based. Xo

Ah I'm really sorry to hear that Candace.. I've shared the link on my facebook page. I hope you get some people on board.

I posted on twitter @jaynebecca as you already saw! I really hope it helps. I have a yoga/ wellness focused blog with a 6000 strong Bloglovin following so I will post up something tomorrow for you. Hopefully it will help, a lot of my readers are US & UK based. Xo

I posted on instagram and pinterest for you. I really wish I could be there!!!!

thank you all so much - I really, really appreciate it. Please PM your email address so I can send you a little something.

I'm in the states and it bites that I couldn't attend even if I wanted to (week-long babysitters don't exist lol).  I did share on FB though and I will share again through pinterest in just a moment.  Best of luck that you fill up your spots!!

Sooo I just posted a photo on Instagram and Facebook with the link to the Miami retreat page but I don't know if the link is going to send people to the right page. I tried, but I'm sorry I'm not tech savvy! I really wish I could go; I'd love to get away from the cold and just be back on the beach. I hope everything works out and that you'll still have a great retreat!

I'm in the states and it bites that I couldn't attend even if I wanted to (week-long babysitters don't exist lol).  I did share on FB though and I will share again through pinterest in just a moment.  Best of luck that you fill up your spots!!

Sooo I just posted a photo on Instagram and Facebook with the link to the Miami retreat page but I don't know if the link is going to send people to the right page. I tried, but I'm sorry I'm not tech savvy! I really wish I could go; I'd love to get away from the cold and just be back on the beach. I hope everything works out and that you'll still have a great retreat!

thanks to you both - please pm your email addresses.

I've not that audience on social media, but I've shared on Facebook, Instagram, twitted and pinned on my yoga board the link.

Hope that helps!

Posted on facebook and Pinterest boards.

I really hope you are able to make ends meet and to enjoy the retreat without worrying about money! 

:13:

Thanks to you both. Please DM your email addresses.

Not sure if it helps any but it's worth a try: It's on my Facebook! Hope you find enough participants!!!

Thank you! PM me your email address and I'll send you a little something as thanks.

I have a lot of yoga friends on my facebook/instagram. Do you still need people to share this? I so hope you find more people to attend your retreat. I unfortunately won't be able to attend :(

YogaByCandace likes this

I have a lot of yoga friends on my facebook/instagram. Do you still need people to share this? I so hope you find more people to attend your retreat. I unfortunately won't be able to attend :(

Yes please! 

For what it's worth, I made a post on the subject on my tumblr. I hope things will work out for you.

Thank you, please DM your email and I'll send you a little something as thanks.

YogiRishi likes this

Yes please! 

Thank you, please DM your email and I'll send you a little something as thanks.

Shared! :)