Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anahata

An Important Lesson In Yoga - Video

6 posts in this topic

I can not believe the part in this video "most yoga instructors turned me away"

And this video sure hit close to home for me.

Never, Ever Give Up. Arthur's Inspirational Transformation!

And another video and question. Who is better at practicing yoga? The man in the first video, the woman in the second, or the teacher in the first? My question isn't meant to have a right or wrong answer or any direct answer. It is meant to give something to think about.

And I apologize for the second. I know some dislike these types of videos but I find them inspirational.

The Impossible | Ashtanga Yoga Demo by Laruga Glaser

LarryD517, YogiRishi, KimK and 1 other like this

Watching the 2nd video is amazing - to me it's like watching ballet - absolutely beautiful. The first is inspiring b/c of the message and how hard he had to work to progress. Having someone believe in you is sometimes the most beautiful thing of all. I think all 3 are amazing in different ways. Arthur actually is a teacher for the same gym I work for - he's about 40 minutes away, I really wish I could get to one of his classes.

mimisouth likes this

Loved them both. I cried during the first one  :sweatingbullets:  It's really lovely. I also agree that I find the contortionist type yogis inspirational and amazing to watch, like dancers. She's so graceful!

The lady in the second video is so graceful.. Beautiful. I have seen the first video before and it is so aspiring.. You can achieve anything!

They are both amazing testaments to what the human body can achieve through dedication and hard work. The second video is so beautiful but I love the first video because I believe it is more likely to inspire "regular" people to try yoga. 

starslight likes this