Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emm

Indie Polishes

4 posts in this topic

Anyone into indie nail polishes?

You'll hardly ever see my with my nails unpainted and I especially love indie nail polishes. :D

There are many amazing brands out there and I only discovered a few by myself so far.

Thus being said I can strongly recommed HARE polish if you are into glitters!

I have several shades from different collections, the formula is great and they come in the cutest bottles :wub: 

YogaByCandace likes this

I am super into nail polish! I don't really do indie polishes because I tend to mostly like creams, and I feel like all of the popular indies do crazy formulas! But I change my manicure almost every single day. It's so relaxing to do, and it's satisfying to me to have pretty nails!

I have a Julep sub, which is perfect for me because they do a lot of more classic creams/shimmers. I do occasionally rock a glitter though! Just hate how hard they are to take off.

I am super into nail polish! I don't really do indie polishes because I tend to mostly like creams, and I feel like all of the popular indies do crazy formulas! But I change my manicure almost every single day. It's so relaxing to do, and it's satisfying to me to have pretty nails!

I have a Julep sub, which is perfect for me because they do a lot of more classic creams/shimmers. I do occasionally rock a glitter though! Just hate how hard they are to take off.

Oh yeah, taking off glitter polish is a real bummer... I usually use them as a topper on top of similar shades of creams.

For daily use I love creams best too.

I've never heard of Julep before (just googled it), they have beautiful colors!

Ha, I've gotten a couple of friends hooked on Julep already! It's $25/month for the box, but you can customize before they send it to you, which makes it way better than a regular subscription box. They also have had some really good beauty products in the boxes since I've joined. And then any shipping from them is free, plus they usually do a good 50% off coupon each month too. Word of warning: don't do their "mystery boxes"--they're always weird out of season colors that they're trying to get rid of, lol.