Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mimisouth

Youtube Videos

17 posts in this topic

Aw, so glad to hear! I'm really excited because over the next few weeks we'll be making some big changes to the YouTube videos - improved lighting, improved video editing and better voice recording with a microphone. I appreciate you (and everyone else) sticking around this long and hope the improvements will be helpful!! 

Robbie likes this

Aw, so glad to hear! I'm really excited because over the next few weeks we'll be making some big changes to the YouTube videos - improved lighting, improved video editing and better voice recording with a microphone. I appreciate you (and everyone else) sticking around this long and hope the improvements will be helpful!! 

That is super exciting! I already love your videos as is, they're going to be incredible with the improved lighting and editing!

mimisouth and YogaByCandace like this

Of course! Sorry about that -I thought there was a setting that automatically put them in the playlist - I'm going to have to check on that!! Thanks for letting me know!! 

mimisouth likes this

Hi Candace! Could you please update your youtube playlists by adding recent videos? I find that I choose your videos for that day either by length or body part focus. Having all of them categorized would be a huge help actually - thank you.

By the way, seeing you master all these arm balance transitions on your recent retreats has given me a major boost of confidence and motivation to keep at it!

Hi Candace! Could you please update your youtube playlists by adding recent videos? I find that I choose your videos for that day either by length or body part focus. Having all of them categorized would be a huge help actually - thank you.

By the way, seeing you master all these arm balance transitions on your recent retreats has given me a major boost of confidence and motivation to keep at it!

Absolutely, Paula - we are in the middle of doing a major overhaul on the YT channel to make it more organized and more user-friendly this week - stay tuned. So glad to hear you got a little boost of confidence and motivation to keep at your arm balances - believe me, it's been a huge surprise to me even though I always tell people to 'stick with it - it'll come' - it's still such a surprise when I've been able to stick all those crazy arm balances. Haha

PaulaH likes this

Hi PaulaH,

I would like to understand better what you would like to see in the YouTube Channel? If you want to see recent videos, you can see the first playlist on the home page called "uploads". 

I went into the most recent videos and noticed that they have been added to the length of video playlists, and when appropriate body parts videos. Let me know if I did not understand what you were looking for. Thanks.

PaulaH likes this

Lately I've noticed that, for some reason, YouTube has decided to insert their ads not at the very beginning of the videos (before the actual class starts)), but sometimes halfway through the class or a few minutes in. It's quite annoying, as the ads are quite louder than your videos, and it can be very distracting. It doesn't happen all the time, but often enough that I decided to make a post about it.

I am not logged in to any google/youtube accounts when I watch your videos. Also, I only experience this problem when I watch the videos at the YouTube website, as opposed to the YBC itself.

I don't know if there is something you can do about it, but maybe you can pass along the feedback to youtube?

YogaByCandace and mimisouth like this

That's really interesting. Here's the thing about YouTube. The ads that flash up are how the content creators make money. We get to choose when the ads show up - and I always choose first thing so that people can click out of them. I've never chosen halfway through a video, though, and that annoys me that it's showing up. I'll look into it and see if I can get some answers. 

michelrider and Hildegard like this

I've noticed this too on YouTube not just with Candace's channels but others too.. I can't remember specifically which ones which isn't helpful I know. If you need to know I will ensure I keep a look out now though.

YogaByCandace likes this

Hey Candace,

I saw your Youtube Channel videos, All are very helpful & interesting yoga videos.

looking for new update now!

Thanks