Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
notlulamae

Ultimate Yogi

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone else has done the Ultimate Yogi program? I'm 36 days in today, and I'm finding being in an intensive yoga program is really helping my flexibility, and my focus on yoga.

I'd previously done yoga before but nothing like this and doing yoga everyday, with the same program week in week out for 5 weeks, allows you to see exactly how you're improving week to week.

Also, what are peoples thoughts on doing yoga so intensively? I'm talking an hour a day, everyday, with a core session every other day, and I'm even throwing in other gym classes too!

Katie

MrBalloonHands likes this

I just purchased this.  I haven't started yet, but I've read good things.  I tend to "hibernate" in the winter and I thought it would be a good, focused way to work on my practice.

I just purchased this.  I haven't started yet, but I've read good things.  I tend to "hibernate" in the winter and I thought it would be a good, focused way to work on my practice.

I'm the same. There are some days when you might think you can't be bothered but when you make it through to the Savasana, it's all worth it. Let me know how you get on :)

How are you getting on?

I'm in the second phase and not loving it. Feel like the difficulty level has rocketed :(