Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yogabliss

Tv Show

28 posts in this topic

Hi everybody I just wanted to suggest a very good TV show its called "Orphan Black" and it's aired on BBC America , currently filmimg 3rd season it you can catch the 1st and 2nd on demand and watch it back to back , which you might want to do , I stared watching it and after the first 5 mins I was completely hooked on it , can't tell you anything abou it other that if you give it a chance you won't be disappointed , in my opinini the lead actress Tatiana Maslany is amazing!! Her work in this show is super good , this show will keep you guessing and interested at the same time will have action and mystery to it , once you watch it please let me know what you think would love to read your opinions :)

MrBalloonHands and Shawn like this

Hi everybody I just wanted to suggest a very good TV show its called "Orphan Black" and it's aired on BBC America , currently filmimg 3rd season it you can catch the 1st and 2nd on demand and watch it back to back , which you might want to do , I stared watching it and after the first 5 mins I was completely hooked on it , can't tell you anything abou it other that if you give it a chance you won't be disappointed , in my opinini the lead actress Tatiana Maslany is amazing!! Her work in this show is super good , this show will keep you guessing and interested at the same time will have action and mystery to it , once you watch it please let me know what you think would love to read your opinions :)

I will have to check this out! 

Here are my top lists of TV Shows I currently am obsessed with that are still going:

-House Of Cards

-Homeland

-Orange is the New Black

-Blacklist

-Grey's Anatomy

-Scandal

-The League

Here are past series I like that are now over:

-Dexter

-Breaking Bad

-Lost

-Seinfeld

-Mash

-Chips

-House M.D.

-Prison Break

Anyone else have recommendations?

Yogabliss likes this

Aaahhh I love Orange is the New Black and The League on Netflix! I also really like New Girl and Modern Family (laugh-out-loud funny shows are the best). The Walking Dead makes me wish every day is a Sunday because it's just so good that the days in between are torture haha.

Yogabliss and yogagrammy like this

I see no one's mentioned Sherlock yet. I just finished the third season and I die inside a little every time I remember the next one only comes out in about a year ... So if you do start watching, be careful with it ^_^

yogagrammy and Yogabliss like this

I see no one's mentioned Sherlock yet. I just finished the third season and I die inside a little every time I remember the next one only comes out in about a year ... So if you do start watching, be careful with it ^_^

I can't wait until the next season comes out!!!!!!!

Aaahhh I love Orange is the New Black and The League on Netflix! I also really like New Girl and Modern Family (laugh-out-loud funny shows are the best). The Walking Dead makes me wish every day is a Sunday because it's just so good that the days in between are torture haha.

Orange is the new black is soooo good! I also love TWD!!!!! 

YogaByCandace likes this

I work nights so I dvr everything! On my nights off I usually can't sleep or need to stay up to sleep the next day so I catch up on all my shows I've missed. I love The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, True Detective, Orange is the New Black, The Blacklist, Revenge, Sherlock, Nashville, The Returned, The Voice. Just to name a few. I also love horror movies. When my daughter comes home we like to sit in the basement, in the dark, in a big soft blanket, with popcorn, and watch horror movies on the big screen! 

i'm a big hbo & showtime person...so i generally watch a ton of shows on sunday like boardwalk empire and homeland right now

true detective, the leftovers, & ray donovan when they were in season

during the week i watch modern family, black-ish, scandal, & how to get away with murder...i go back w& forth with scandal, it's more of a melodrama now lol

i'm a big hbo & showtime person...so i generally watch a ton of shows on sunday like boardwalk empire and homeland right now

true detective, the leftovers, & ray donovan when they were in season

during the week i watch modern family, black-ish, scandal, & how to get away with murder...i go back w& forth with scandal, it's more of a melodrama now lol

Ohhh I've heard good things about Ray Donovan. It might be our next show after The Blacklist is over! Yeah, Scandal I am on the fence about. I really liked it at first but sometimes I just get annoyed with the romance between her and the president. I feel the show is good enough without the drama of their relationship! 

Yogabliss likes this

Sherlock? I have never heard of this. I will watch some trailers and check it out. 

Worried there isn't enough time in the days to fit in all the shows i like!   :ph34r:

I'm going to have to second that Sherlock recommendation! It's the best! The format is different than normal- there are three feature length episodes per season, so we treat it more like an official movie night when we watch. I feel your pain on the 'too many shows, not enough time' thing!

Ohhh I've heard good things about Ray Donovan. It might be our next show after The Blacklist is over! Yeah, Scandal I am on the fence about. I really liked it at first but sometimes I just get annoyed with the romance between her and the president. I feel the show is good enough without the drama of their relationship! 

how could i forget blacklist? love that show too

yea i just want her to get back to fixing scandals and stop being in one lol

A very good show that you can catch on demand is "justified" super good I can't get enough of Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins amazing actors and the storyline will get you hooked from the very first episode

YogaByCandace likes this

Obsessed with Orange is the New Black! And I second (or third, or fourth) Parks & Rec, Modern Family. Kind of a guilty pleasure but Mistresses always comes on after another show I watch and it is fairly dramatic!

I didn't get super into True Detective but I also was only half-watching while working on other things. Maybe I'll give it another try :)

YogaByCandace and Yogabliss like this

Just finished the last season of Parks and Recreation - genius!! Currently watching my Always Sunny in Philadelphia. My boyfriend and I just finished watching the british House of Cards...really good!! 

Oooo I didn't know there was a british house of cards! Gonna have to check it out!

Yogabliss likes this

Sherlock? I have never heard of this. I will watch some trailers and check it out. 

Worried there isn't enough time in the days to fit in all the shows i like!   :ph34r:

It's BBC. I was worried I would hate it because it's in modern times & I'm an old-school fan, have read all of the books & stories, but I loooove it.

Yogabliss likes this

Thanks to those that recommended Orphan Black. I'm now addicted. Really intriguing :)

Those who haven't watched Friday Night Lights should check it out. Yes it's set around American Football, but I'm not even a huge American football fan and love it!

Yogabliss likes this